Electric guitar manufacturing is a multi-billion dollar industry with major manufacturers established worldwide. From the introduction of the first mass-produced electric guitar in 1950, guitarists have been mesmerized with advances in technology and the wide array of aftermarket parts commercially available for guitar upgrades. Specialty products such as BournsÂ® Model PDB183-GTR Guitar Potentiometer with Push-Pull Switch allow the guitarist multiple functions utilizing a single control such as split-coil switching for humbucking (double-pole) pickups or stacked single-coil pickups, active electronics activation, and pickup phase switching. This application note addresses utilization of the PDB183-GTR to enable split-coil pickup switching in electric guitar humbucking pickups.
BournsÂ® Model PDB183-GTR Guitar Potentiometer with Push-Pull Switch is designed to allow the
Bourns Model PDB183-GTR Guitar Potentiometer with Push-Pull Switch Used for Split-Coil Pickup Switching PDB183-GTR
BournsÂ® Model PDB183-GTR Guitar Potentiometer with Push-Pull Switch is designed to allow the guitarist switching capability and volume or tone controls with a single 18 mm package size potentiometer. The potentiometer is designed with a single shaft that is used to activate the Double-Pole, Doubl
- Bourns Model 82 vintage guitar potentiometer
- Bourns Model 95 premium guitar potentiometer
- Bourns Model PDB183-GTR Guitar Potentiometer with Push-Pull Switch Used for Split-Coil Pickup Switching PDB183-GTR
- Bourns Model PDB241-GTR Series standard 24 mm guitar potentiometer
- Bourns PDA241-HRT Series 24 mm guitar potentiometer with high torque
- Bourns PDB181-GTR Series 18 mm mini-guitar potentiometer
- Bourns PDB182-GTRB Series 18 mm guitar blend-balance potentiometer
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store