CTS offers a wide variety of rotary and slide action potentiometers (variable resistors) with diameters ranging from 9 mm to 24 mm or slide travel from 10 mm to 60 mm. Many are available with power switches.
The CTS line of potentiometers is assembled using standardized piece parts. You may choose from simple snap-together constructions or we can provide a potentiometer to fit your specialized application. We can create a built-to-order control more economically and quicker than you could modify your requirements to utilize an off-the-shelf item.
Features 10-60mm slider travel Innovative AC power switch (SPST, SPDT) Center, Multiple detents available Single or dual element designs Economical Wide resistance range Slim construction RoHS Compliant
Features 11/4" (31.7mm) travel 1/4 watt power rating Choice of resistance tapers Economical Wide resistance range Choice of mounting styles RoHS compliant
Features Low Noise Robust Construction Proprietary Anti-Static Lube Brass Shaft Brass Bushing Smooth Feel Various Shaft Trims Wide Selection of Tapers Reduced Shaft Wobble Solderable Cover
Features Versatile Mounting Styles - Bushing - Twist or Bend Tab - Snap-in PC Bracket - PC Terminal Sigle, Tandem, or Concentric Units Power Switch Available Panel Seal Available Wide Resistance Range Low Noise RoHS compliant
Features Miniature 12mm size Low cost Snap-in bracket for PC board mounting Insulated shaft available RoHS compliant Detent available
Features 1M Life Cycles Available 2% Precision Linearity Available Durable Brass Bushing and Shaft Available Wide Resistance Range Low Noise RoHS compliant Solder Lug, Faston Terminal
FEATURES 500K Cycle Life Available 2% Precision Linearity Available Durable Brass Bushing and Shaft Wide Resistance Range Low Noise Solder Lug, Faston, PCB Terminal Single,Dual, or Concentric Tandem Construction RoHS Compliant
FEATURES Versatile Mounting Styles - Bushing - Twist or Bend Tab - Snap-in PC Bracket - PC Terminal Single,Tandem, or Concentric Units Power Switch Available Panel Seal Available Wide Resistance Range Low Noise RoHS compliant
FEATURES 1M Cycle Life Available Miniature 9mm Size Light Rotational Torque Molded Shaft or Rotor Available Sturdy Insert Molded Terminal Low Noise Low Cost RoHS compliant
FEATURES Miniature 9mm size Snap-in structure Vertical or horizontal PCB mount Closed construction Detent available Low cost RoHS compliant
- CTS Slide Potentiometer Series 442
- CTS Rotary Potentiometer Series 295
- CTS Rotary Potentiometer Series 296
- CTS Conductive Plastic Rotary Potentiometer 284
- CTS Rotary Potentiometer Series 250
- CTS Rotary Potentiometer Series 450
- CTS Slide Potentiometer Series 448
- CTS Rotary Potentiometer Series 251
- CTS Conductive Plastic Rotary Potentiometer Series 282
- CTS Rotary Potentiometer Series 280
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store