For several decades, Contelec has been involved in the development and manufacture of wire wound and cermet potentiometers. This extensive experience has led to extremely reliable products. High-quality wire wound andcermet potentiometers are primarily suitable for use as â€˜adjustable potentiometersâ™ in which the user specifies the required value. To a limited extent â€“ in cases where the life expectations are not too high â€“ they are also suitable for control applications.
The resistance wire/cermet resistance and the wiper system are accurately matched to ensure maximum reliability throughout the entire lifetime of the system.
Features:- Small dimensions- Wide operating temperature range- Linearity Â±2 %
Features:- Very small dimensions- Wide operating temperature range- Protection class IP67
Features:- Compact dimensions- Elevated torque- High temprerature range- Protection class IP67
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store