GE Circuit Breakers
GE Power Break Insulated Case Circuit Breakers are highly compact, heavy-duty breakers. Gerapid are designed for use in high energy, high reliability DC power distribution systems. GE pioneered the interrupter technology, the heart of the GE PowerVacÂ® circuit breaker. GE also provides residential breakers.
While the Molded Case Circuit Breakers have RMS sensing trip system with field installable, front-mounted rating plugs, in the Low Voltage Power Circuit Breakers (EntelliGuardÂ® G & WavePro breakers), EntelliGuardÂ® G is the next step in the evolution of a line known for its exceptional reliability.
The Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFCI); Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) and Main Circ
Gerapid high speed DC circuit breakers are single-pole circuit breakers designed for use in high energy, high reliability DC power distribution systems. They are suitable for protection of mains and semiconductors (converters/rectifiers) in railway and industrial applications. Feeder circuit
WavePro breakers continue the long-standing experience and safety of the GE AKR breaker line--while adding new convenience and safety features. These rugged breakers are designed to withstand short circuit stresses equal to short time interrupting ratings, allowing maximum selectivity with do
EntelliGuard R Retrofill provides a streamlined solution to update your legacy circuit breakers with a new EntelliGuard G Breaker, to give your existing switchgear a new lease on life. In addition to providing a host of new features, the EntelliGuard R Retrofill solution offers the option to
EntelliGuardÂ® G circuit breakers are the newest line of GE low-voltage circuit breakers, the next step in the evolution of a line known for its exceptional reliability and performance. They are available in 3- and 4-pole designs rated from 400A to 6000A, with fault interruption ratings up t
GE discontinued manufacturing of the Power Break I circuit breaker in 2008, and the remaining inventories of these breakers have now been depleted. Fortunately, GE's next generation of circuit breakers, Power Break II, provided a useful platform for developing a retrofill kit for the now obso
Power Break II Insulated Case Circuit Breakers are highly compact, heavy-duty breakers that combine ease of use, asethetics and state-of-art performances in 200 through 4000-Amp frame sizes, rated for up to 200,000 Amps RMS symmetrical for 240Vac, in drawout and stationary versions.
These are Magnetic only circuit breakers. These breakers are available only with noninterchangeable adjustable magnetic trip, in frame Types E, F, J, K, and Tri-Break.
- GE Molded Case Circuit Breakers Spectra RMSTM Electronic Trip SK1200
- GE Record Plus molded case circuit breakers FB100
- GE Molded Case Circuit Breakers Spectra RMSTM Electronic Trip SE150
- GE Molded Case Circuit Breakers Thermal Magnetic Trip TEYD/TEYH/TEYL
- GE Residential Main Circuit Breakers TQDL
- GE Low Voltage Power Circuit Breakers EntelliGuard R Retrofill
- GE Molded Case Circuit Breakers Spectra RMSTM Electronic Trip SF250
- GE Low Voltage Power Circuit Breakers WavePro
- GE Molded Case Circuit Breakers Thermal Magnetic Trip TKM/THKM
- GE Residential Main Circuit Breakers THQP
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store