Circuit breakers for DC current applications
For DC current networks with up 750 V of operating voltage and operating currents of up to500 A, the new NZM-A circuit breakers are the ideal protective devices. Equipped with thermo-magnetic tripping systems, they guarantee an accurate measurement of the effective value for operating and residual currents. The double-breaking contact systems allow for safe switching in high-energy networks with up to 60,000 amps of short-circuit current. Thanks to the high DC-3 utilisation category, these switches can be used universally, from photovoltaics, to network replacement batteries, and on to the demanding switching and protecting of DC-shunt motors in reversing and inching operation.
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store