Schneider Circuit Breakers
The iron and steel industry, heavy machinery, and ship building in the 19th century. Electricity and automation management in the 20th century. In 170 years of existence, Schneider Electric has risen to numerous challenges and made major strategic choices to become a leader.
Available in NT series up to 1600A and in NW series up to 6300A.
Available in NT series up to 800A and in NW series up to 6000A. The ANSI Certified MasterpactÂ® NT/NW Circuit Breakers are designed to meet the requirements of UL 1066 and ANSI C37. These are designed to protect electrical systems from damage caused by overloads, short circuits and eq
Available in NT series up to 1600A and in NW series up to 6000A.
Multi 9 Miniature Circuit Breakers for DC Operating voltage: 12...500Vcc Number of poles: 1P, 2P Compliance with standards: multistandard UL 1077, IEC 60947-2, E~60947-2, GB 14048.2 Rating: 0.5 to 63 A Breaking capacities: 5 to 10 kA depending o
Multi 9 Miniature Circuit Breakers up to 63A â€“ North American standards Rating current: 0.5 to 63 A Breaking capacities: 5 ou 10 kA depending on the supply network type Tripping curves: B, C or D Compliance with standards: UL 489, UL 489A,
Multi 9 Miniature Circuit Breakers up to 63A Nominal current: 1 to 63A Large choice of breaking capacities and tripping curves: B,C,D... Compliance with standards: IEC EN 60898 or IEC 60947-2 depending on the version, certified by national official au
Miniature Circuit Breakers up to 125A
Multi 9 residual current circuit breakers up to 125A Nominal current: 1 to 125 A 30mA sensitivity: additional protection against direct contact (in accordance with IEC 364) 100, 300, 500 mA sensitivities: additional protection against fire and indirect con
For ungrounded systems Thermal-magnetic protection for ungrounded systems up to 500 Vdc nominal (600 Vdc maximum) from30Aâ€“2500A.
For use on ungrounded systems rated 500 Vdc MasterpactÂ® NW Circuit Breakers are designed to protect electrical systems from damage caused by short circuits. These ULÂ® Listed circuit breakers are for use on ungrounded systems rated 500 Vdc nominal (600 Vdc maximum) or less. IEC Rated circui
- Schneider Motor Low Voltage Circuit Breakers P25M
- Schneider Residual Current Circuit Breakers C60H-DC
- Schneider High Current Air Low Voltage Circuit Breakers Masterpact UT - NW Navy
- Schneider Motor Low Voltage Circuit Breakers TeSys GV7
- Schneider Residual Current Circuit Breakers C120
- Schneider Direct Current (dc-rated) Circuit Breakers Masterpact DC
- Schneider Medium Voltage Indoor Circuit Breakers VA
- Schneider Molded Case Low Voltage Circuit Breakers Compact NSF/NSJ
- Schneider Motor Low Voltage Circuit Breakers TeSys GV3
- Schneider High Current Air Low Voltage Circuit Breakers Masterpact UR
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store