Masterpact Universal Power Circuit Breakers
ANSI Certified Masterpact Circuit Breakers: 800A-6000A
IEC Rated Masterpact Circuit Breakers: 1600A-6300A
UL Listed Masterpact Circuit Breakers: 1600A -6000A
Available in NT series up to 1600A and in NW series up to 6300A.
Available in NT series up to 800A and in NW series up to 6000A. The ANSI Certified MasterpactÂ® NT/NW Circuit Breakers are designed to meet the requirements of UL 1066 and ANSI C37. These are designed to protect electrical systems from damage caused by overloads, short circuits and eq
Available in NT series up to 1600A and in NW series up to 6000A.
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store