Siemens Circuit Breakers
Circuit breakers are the central part of air-insulated (AIS) and gas-insulated (GIS) switchgear. High-voltage circuit breakers are mechanical switching devices which connect and break current circuits (operating currents and fault currents) and carry the nominal current in closed position.As a world market leader, Siemens takes the responsibility to provide circuit breakers which meet the environmental, technological and economic conditions in the various countries worldwide.
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store