- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store
TEY and TEYF breakers are one-inch wide per pole, compact, bolt-on circuit breakers for use on grounded 480Y/277 Vac systems. Short circuit ratings at that voltage for TEY and TEYF are 14 and 18kA, respectively. TEYF also offers higher selectivity ratings with upstream devices (See DET-537 for d
The SK1200 model type is available in two different amp frames with corresponding current ratings including the 800 amp frame with a current rating of 300 to 800 amps and the 1250 amp frame with a rating of 600 to 1250 amps
SG600 models at 60 to 600 amps
SF250 models have a higher rating of 70 to 250 amps
SE150 models are available with 15 to 32 amps or 40 to 160 amp ratings
Electronic Trip This 600A breaker offers the highest short circuit ratings in the industry at up to 200kAIC @ 480V, all in a traditional 400A frame.
Electronic Trip This 250A breaker provides up to 100kAIC @ 480VAC in 2 and 3 pole designs. It requires a 1 3/8â€ pole spacing.