Albright Contactors SU Series SU284
SP DT with 5A SP DT auxiliary contact fitted
Single pole single throw
Double pole changeover
SP ST NC with magnetic blowouts
The DC92P type of contactors has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors as used on electric vehicles such as industrial trucks. The DC92P is a monoblock construction, resulting in a neat compact design which is compatible with modern electronic control systems. Developed for bot
The SW80 has been designed for direct current loads, including motors as used on electric vehicles such as industrial trucks, and telecom and power distribution applications. Developed for both interrupted and uninterrupted loads, the SW80 is suitable for switching Resistive, Capacitive and Inductiv
The SW284 series of contactors has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors as used on electric vehicles such as industrial trucks, airport tractors, and such like.
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store