Albright Contactors SU Series SU284
SP ST NC with magnetic blowouts
SP DT with 5A SP DT auxiliary contact fitted
The DC66P is a compact contactor following the established design of our mono block contactors, configured specifically for motor reversing. Suitable for Direct Current loads and compatible with modern electronic control systems, the DC66P is sealed to IP66 and is ideal for use in applications such
The SW800 is designed for use in telecommunication and power distribution applications where an uninterrupted load is switched. These contactors are primarily for use with Direct Current loads but can also be used with Alternating Currents.The SW800 features double breaking main contacts with silver
The SW68 is a miniature series double pole contactor, free standing and compact it is designed to fill the gap between 30 ampere relays and 100 ampere contactors. Devised for both interrupted and uninterrupted loads, the SW68 is suitable for switching Resistive, Capacitive and Inductive loads. Typic
SP ST NC with 5A SP DT auxiliary contact fitted
2Ã—SW200 on double bracket
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store