Albright Contactors SU Series SU284
Monoblock single pole double throw (for motor reversing)
Single pole double throw
The SW280 series of contactors has been designed for direct current loads.
The SW84 has been designed for direct current loads, including motors as used on electric vehicles such as industrial trucks. Developed for both interrupted and uninterruptedÂ§ loads, the SW84 is suitable for switching Resistive, Capacitive and Inductive loads. â Interrupted current - opening a
Paired double pole on/off normally open (for motor reversing)
2Ã—SW201 on double bracket
The DC66P is a compact contactor following the established design of our mono block contactors, configured specifically for motor reversing. Suitable for Direct Current loads and compatible with modern electronic control systems, the DC66P is sealed to IP66 and is ideal for use in applications such
The SU280 has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors as used on electronic vehicles such as industrial trucks, airport tractors and such like.
SP ST NC washable with separately supplied auxiliary contact
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store