Albright Contactors SW180 Series DC184
The SW600 is designed for use in telecommunication and power distribution applications where an uninterrupted load is switched. These contactors are primarily for use with Direct Current loads but can also be used with Alternating Currents.The SW600 features double breaking main contacts with silver
SP ST NC protected against the environment
The SU60 is a high rated freestanding compact contactor devised for both interrupted and uninterrupted loads, and is suitable for switching Resistive, Capacitive and Inductive loads. Typical applications include motors as used on small electric vehicles and hydraulic power packs.
SP DT washable with separately supplied auxiliary contact
The DC92 has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors as used on small electric vehicles such as light industrial trucks. Developed for both interrupted and uninterrupted loads, the DC92 is suitable for switching Resistive, Capacitive and Inductive loads.
The SW85 has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors as used on electric vehicles such as industrial trucks. Developed for both interrupted and uninterrupted loads, the SW85 is suitable for switching Resistive, Capacitive and Inductive loads.â Interrupted current - opening and c
Single pole single throw (normally closed)
Double pole changeover
The SU80 is an up-rated version of the SW80 Contactor designed for Interrupted and Uninterrupted loads. It is suitable for switching Resistive, Capacitive and Inductive loads. Typical applications include, but are not limited to, electric motors, hydraulic power packs, winches, speed controllers, UP
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store