Albright Contactors SW180 Series DC184
Single pole single throw (normally closed)
The SW1500 is designed for use in telecommunication and power distribution applications where an uninterrupted load is switched. These contactors are primarily for use with Direct Current loads but can also be used with Alternating Currents.The SW1500 features double breaking main contacts with silv
SP DT washable with separately supplied auxiliary contact
SP DT protected against the environment
SP ST NO with 5A SP DT auxiliary contact fitted
Single pole double throw
SP DT with magnetic blowouts
The SW92 has been designed for direct current loads. Developed for both interrupted and uninterrupted loads, the SW92 is suitable for switching Resistive, Capacitive and Inductive loads.â Interrupted current - opening and closing on load with frequent switching (results in increased contact resista
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store