Albright Contactors SW180 Series DC184
SP ST NO washable with separately supplied auxiliary contact
3Ã—SW200 on triple bracket
SP DT with magnetic blowouts
The SU190 is an up-rated variant of the SW190 Series of contactor primarily designed to switch heavy duty D.C. loads, however it is also capable of switching A.C. loads. The SU190 is suitable for switching Resistive, Capacitive and Inductive loads. Typical applications include electric motors, hydra
250 A - 2 x SP DT
The SW284 series of contactors has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors as used on electric vehicles such as industrial trucks, airport tractors, and such like.
Double pole changeover
The SU60 is a high rated freestanding compact contactor devised for both interrupted and uninterrupted loads, and is suitable for switching Resistive, Capacitive and Inductive loads. Typical applications include motors as used on small electric vehicles and hydraulic power packs.
SP DT with 5A SP DT auxiliary contact fitted
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store