ETA High performance Circuit Breakers Type 446/447/449
Single pole thermal-magnetic circuit breakers with tease-free, trip-free, press-to-reset snap action mechanism and special dual button manual release which avoids the danger of unintended disconnection (M-type TM CBE to EN 60934). Surface mounted, compact design available with fast acting, standard and delayed switching characteristics.
1. The electronic circuit breaker type ESS22-T extends the E-T-A product range of electronic circuit protection for DC 24 V applications. It is a double pole version providing physical isolation. It meets the requirements of the machinery directive 2006/42/
Miniaturised single pole autoreset cycling trip free thermal circuit breaker designed for automotive fuse block installation. Extends the benefits of circuit breaker performance and convenience to applications which are cost critical. Version 1616 is available especially for the aut
Single and multipole magnetic circuit breakers with trip-free mechanism and toggle actuation. A choice of fast magnetic only or hydraulically delayed switching characteristics (S-type MO or HM CBE to EN 60934) ensures suitability for a wide range of applications. Industry standard dimensions and
Miniaturised single pole thermal circuit breaker with push-to-reset tease free, trip-free, snap action mechanism (R-type TO CBE to EN 60934) integral type.
Single pole thermal circuit breaker with press-to-reset, tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism. Type 2-5700 can be supplied as a push-push switch/circuit breaker (R-type TO CBE to EN60934 inpress-to-reset configuration; S-type with push-push operation), threadneck panel mounting. Options
Miniaturised single pole press-to-reset cycling trip free thermal circuit breaker designed for automotive fuse block installation. Extends the benefits of circuit breaker performance and convenience to applications which are cost critical. Colour-coded manual release buttons available.&nbs
Miniaturised double pole thermal circuit breaker with push-to-reset tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism (R-type TO CBE to EN 60934). Threadneck panel mounting. Suitable for line and neutral switching - the thermal actuator operating on one pole simult
Three pole, aircraft style thermal circuit breaker with trip-free mechanism and push/pull on/off manual actuation. An indicator band on the push button clearly shows the tripped/off position. Threadneck panel mounted, temperature compensated, with optional aux
Single pole press-to-reset thermal circuit breaker with extremely fast overload switching performance (R-type TO CBE to EN 60934). Miniaturised construction minimises PCB real estate required. Largely temperature-insensitive.
Miniaturised single pole thermal circuit breaker with push-to-reset tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism (R-type TO CBE to EN 60934), integral type. For lower current ratings see types 104. Approved to CBE standard EN 60934 (IEC 60934).
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store