ETA High performance Circuit Breakers Type 482
Single pole compact high performance thermal circuit breaker with tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism and push/pull on/off manual actuation (M-type TO CBE to EN 60934). An indicator band on the push button clearly shows the tripped/off position. Threadneck panel mounted in tracked vehicle and aircraft/general purpose versions, with optional auxiliary contacts.
Single pole thermal-magnetic circuit breakers with tease-free, trip-free, press-to-reset, snap action mechanism (R-type TM CBE to EN 60934; M-type with manual release (-H). Available with fast acting and standard magnetic tripping characteristics - types 3300 and 3400 - both with threadneck pane
Thermal circuit breaker, with controlled self-resetting mechanism, specially suited to installation in inaccessible locations. Under overload conditions the circuit breaker contacts will open to protect the load circuit. A low current excitation circuit ensures that the contacts remain open ther
Two pole rocker switch/thermal-magnetic circuit breaker with trip-free mechanism (S-type TM CBE to EN 60934). The addition of a magnetic tripping module to the type 3120 range described in catalogue section Thermal Overcurrent Circuit Breakers extends the choices available (thermal-magnetic prot
Bimetal operated single pole motor protection controls with automatic reset actuation, small physical size, reliable snap-action mechanism. Caution: In specifying these 2 products, care should be taken to ensure that automatic motor re-start does not represent a safety hazard.
Single pole high performance thermal circuit breaker with tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism and push/pull on/off manual actuation (M-type TO CBE to EN 60934). An indicator band on the push button clearly shows the tripped/off position. Threadneck panel mounted and available in t
1. The electronic circuit breaker type ESS22-T extends the E-T-A product range of electronic circuit protection for DC 24 V applications. It is a double pole version providing physical isolation. It meets the requirements of the machinery directive 2006/42/
Type 8345: Single or multipole hydraulic-magnetic circuit breakers with trip-free-mechanism and toggle actuation. A choice of switching characteristics ensures suitability for a wide range of applications. Industry standard dimensions and panel mounting. Auxiliary
Single pole switch/thermal circuit breaker (S-type TO CBE to EN 60934) with tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism. Designed for snap-in panel mounting utilising round hole or industry standard fuse-holder cut-out dimensions. Featuring an ergonomically styled two colour actuator with indic
Single pole high performance thermal circuit breaker with tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism and push/pull on/off manual actuation (M-type TO CBE to EN 60934). An indicator band on the push button clearly shows the tripped/off position. Threadneck panel mounted and available in tracked
Miniaturised single pole thermal-magnetic circuit breakers with trip-free mechanism and toggle actuation (S-type TM CBE to EN 60934). Two designs provide the option of either printed circuit board or threadneck panel mounting. A separate shunt tap terminal and auxiliary contacts are available. F
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store