ETA High performance Circuit Breakers Type 5140
- Three pole, aircraft style thermal circuit breaker with trip-free mechanism and push/pull on/off manual actuation. An indicator band on the push button clearly shows the tripped/off position. Threadneck panel mounted, temperature compensated, with optional auxiliary contacts. The robust design is well suited to extremely harsh conditions. In the event of an overload in one, two or three phases all three poles will be disconnected.
Single, two and three pole rocker switch/thermal trip free circuit breakers (S-type TO CBE to EN 60934) of compact design for snap-in panel mounting. Available either with protection on one/both/all poles or, in the case of the double pole version, protection on one pole only. Illumination is op
Single pole thermal-magnetic circuit breakers with tease-free, trip-free, press-to-reset snap action mechanism and special dual button manual release which avoids the danger of unintended disconnection (M-type TM CBE to EN 60934). Surface mounted, compact design available with fast acting, stand
Single pole, thermal miniaturised circuit breaker designed for automotive applications. Fits into fuse blocks designed to ISO 8820-3, Type F. Automatic reset (for DC 12 V only) and open circuit (modified reset to SAE) version optional. Open circuit version ensures contacts staying open as l
Single pole thermal circuit breaker with push-to-reset, tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism (R-type TO CBE to EN 60934; M-type when fitted with optional manual release feature). Designed for plug-in mounting with E-T-A sockets 10 and 16.
Single and multipole magnetic circuit breakers with trip-free mechanism and toggle actuation. A choice of fast magnetic only or hydraulically delayed switching characteristics (S-type MO or HM CBE to EN 60934) ensures suitability for a wide range of applications. Industry standard dimensions and
Single pole press-to-reset thermal circuit breaker with extremely fast overload switching performance (R-type TO CBE to EN 60934). Miniaturised construction minimises PCB real estate required. Largely temperature-insensitive.
Miniaturised single pole press-to-reset cycling trip free thermal circuit breaker designed for automotive fuse block installation. Extends the benefits of circuit breaker performance and convenience to applications which are cost critical. Colour-coded manual release buttons available.&nbs
Thermal circuit breaker, with controlled self-resetting mechanism, specially suited to installation in inaccessible locations. Under overload conditions the circuit breaker contacts will open to protect the load circuit. A low current excitation circuit ensures that the contacts remain open ther
Single pole thermal-magnetic circuit breaker with tease-free, trip-free, press-to-reset, snap action mechanism and additional manual release (M-type TM CBE to EN 60934). Designed for plug-in mounting with E-T-A sockets 10 and 16. Approved to CBE standard EN 60934 (IEC 60934).
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store