ETA High performance Circuit Breakers Type 5140
- Three pole, aircraft style thermal circuit breaker with trip-free mechanism and push/pull on/off manual actuation. An indicator band on the push button clearly shows the tripped/off position. Threadneck panel mounted, temperature compensated, with optional auxiliary contacts. The robust design is well suited to extremely harsh conditions. In the event of an overload in one, two or three phases all three poles will be disconnected.
Single (type 410), double (type 520) and three pole (type 530) high performance thermal-magnetic circuit breakers with tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism and toggle actuation (S-type TM CBE to EN 60 934; also to EN 60 947). Designed for rail, panel or surface mounting. Available with a
Single pole thermal-magnetic circuit breakers with tease-free, trip-free, press-to-reset snap action mechanism and special dual button manual release which avoids the danger of unintended disconnection (M-type TM CBE to EN 60934). Surface mounted, compact design available with fast acting, stand
Single, two, three and four pole magnetic and hydraulic-magnetic circuit breakers with trip-free mechanism and toggle actuation. A choice of fast magnetic only or hydraulically delayed switching characteristics (S-type MO or HM CBE to EN 60934) ensures suitability for a wide range of application
Miniaturised single pole thermal circuit breaker with push-to-reset tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism (R-type TO CBE to EN 60934), snap-in panel mounting. For lower current ratings see type 105. Approved to CBE standard EN 60934 (IEC 60934).
Single pole thermal circuit breaker with push-to-reset, tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism (R-type TO CBE to EN 60934; M-type when fitted with optional manual release feature). Available in versions for plug-in or integral mounting, track mounting, or with a frame for snap-in panel mou
Miniaturised single pole thermal-magnetic circuit breakers with trip-free mechanism and toggle actuation (S-type TM CBE to EN 60934). Two designs provide the option of either printed circuit board or threadneck panel mounting. A separate shunt tap terminal and auxiliary contacts are available. F
Single pole thermal circuit breakers with push-to-reset, tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism (R type TO CBE to EN 60934). Featuring auxiliary contacts (1 x N/C; 1 x N/O) as standard. Options include an additional unprotected circuit tap (-A3). Approved to CBE standard EN 60934 (IE
ETA Thermal Magnetic Overcurrent Circuit Breakers Type 3200 standard version 3900 low-resistance version
Single pole thermal-magnetic circuit breaker with tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism and two button operation (M-type TM CBE to EN 60934). Designed for plug-in mounting with E-T-A sockets 17-P10-Si, 23-P10-Si, 63-P10-Si; or panel mounting using E-T-A clips. Featuring an unprotected shu
Miniaturised single pole thermal circuit breaker with push-to-reset tease free, trip-free, snap action mechanism (R-type TO CBE to EN 60934) snap-in type.
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store