ETA Thermal Magnetic Overcurrent Circuit Breakers Type 2210-T2
One, two and three pole
thermal-magnetic circuit breakers with trip-free mechanism and toggle actuation
(S-type TM CBE to EN 60934/IEC 934). Featuring a combi-foot design for both
symmetric and asymmetric rail mounting. Available with auxiliary contact (1 x N/O
or 1 x N/C) for status signalling. Two and three pole models are internally
linked to ensure that both/all poles trip in the event of an overload on one
pole, even if the actuator is held in the ON position. This CBE can be supplied
in current ratings up to32 Awith a choice of characteristic curves. All screw terminals are recessed for
Approved to CBE standard EN 60934 (IEC 60934).
Single pole thermal circuit breaker with push-to-reset, tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism and separate manual release (M-type TO CBE to EN 60934). Designed for bolt-on mounting with terminal block type 83-P10.
1. The electronic circuit breaker type ESS22-T extends the E-T-A product range of electronic circuit protection for DC 24 V applications. It is a double pole version providing physical isolation. It meets the requirements of the machinery directive 2006/42/
Single, double and three pole thermal-magnetic circuit breaker with high rupture capacity to UL 489 (5 kA), EN/IEC 60934 (6kA) and UL 1077 (5 kA). With toggle actuation, positively trip-free mechanism, a choice of characteristic curves and a wide range of current ratings in finely graded steps f
Miniaturised single pole thermal circuit breaker with push-to-reset tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism (R-type TO CBE to EN 60934), snap-in panel mounting. For lower current ratings see type 105. Approved to CBE standard EN 60934 (IEC 60934).
Single pole thermal circuit breakers with push-to-reset, tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism (R type TO CBE to EN 60934). Featuring auxiliary contacts (1 x N/C; 1 x N/O) as standard. Options include an additional unprotected circuit tap (-A3). Approved to CBE standard EN 60934 (IE
Single pole thermal-magnetic circuit breaker with tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism and two button operation (M-type TM CBE to EN 60934). Featuring a flange for panel mounting, and optional auxiliary contacts and unprotected shunt tap terminal.
Single and multipole magnetic circuit breakers with trip-free mechanism and toggle actuation. A choice of fast magnetic only or hydraulically delayed switching characteristics (S-type MO or HM CBE to EN 60934) ensures suitability for a wide range of applications. Industry standard dimensions and
Single pole high performance thermal circuit breaker with tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism and push/pull on/off manual actuation (M-type TO CBE to EN 60934). An indicator band on the push button clearly shows the tripped/off position. Threadneck panel mounted and available in tracked
Single pole thermal circuit breaker with push-to-reset, tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism (R-type TO CBE to EN 60934; M-type when fitted with optional manual release feature). Designed for plug-in mounting with E-T-A sockets 10 and 16.
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store