ETA Thermal Magnetic Overcurrent Circuit Breakers Type 2215-G
Miniaturised single pole
thermal-magnetic circuit breakers with trip-free mechanism and toggle actuation
(S-type TM CBE to EN 60934). Two designs provide the option of either printed
circuit board or threadneck panel mounting. A separate shunt tap terminal and
auxiliary contacts are available. Fast acting, medium or long delay
characteristics can be specified for both models.
Suitable for use in distribution rails.
Complies with CBE standard EN 60934 (IEC 60935)
One, two and three pole thermal-magnetic circuit breakers with trip-free mechanism and toggle actuation (S-type TM CBE to EN 60934/IEC 934). Featuring a combi-foot design for both symmetric and asymmetric rail mounting. Available with auxiliary contact (1 x N/O or 1 x N/C) for status signalling.
Miniaturised double pole thermal circuit breaker with push-to-reset tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism (R-type TO CBE to EN 60934). Threadneck panel mounting. Suitable for line and neutral switching - the thermal actuator operating on one pole simult
Single, two and three pole rocker switch/thermal trip free circuit breakers (S-type TO CBE to EN 60934) of compact design for snap-in panel mounting. Available either with protection on one/both/all poles or, in the case of the double pole version, protection on one pole only. Illumination is op
ETA Thermal Magnetic Overcurrent Circuit Breakers Type 3200 standard version 3900 low-resistance version
Single pole thermal-magnetic circuit breaker with tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism and two button operation (M-type TM CBE to EN 60934). Designed for plug-in mounting with E-T-A sockets 17-P10-Si, 23-P10-Si, 63-P10-Si; or panel mounting using E-T-A clips. Featuring an unprotected shu
1. The electronic circuit breaker type ESS22-T extends the E-T-A product range of electronic circuit protection for DC 24 V applications. It is a double pole version providing physical isolation. It meets the requirements of the machinery directive 2006/42/
Combination of single pole circuit breaker and ON/OFF switch with soft-touch rocker actuation. Contoured rockers are available with a choice of colours and legends, with optional illumination. The 3131 is sealed to provide IP66 rated front of panel water splash protection. It meets the requirem
Single pole switch/thermal circuit breaker (S-type TO CBE to EN 60934) with tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism. Designed for snap-in panel mounting utilising round hole or industry standard fuse-holder cut-out dimensions. Featuring an ergonomically styled two colour actuator with indic
Single pole thermal circuit breaker with press-to-reset, tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism. Type 2-5000 is available with optional manual release (-H), (R-type TO CBE to EN60934 inpress-to-reset configuration; M-type when fitted with manual release -H), flange mounting. Options includ
Single, two, three and four pole magnetic and hydraulic-magneticcircuit breakers with trip-free-mechanism and toggle or rockeractuation. A choiceof fast magnetic only or hydraulically delayedswitching characteristics(S type MO or HM CBE to EN 60934)ensures suitability for a wide range of applica
Three pole, miniaturised, aircraft style thermal circuit breaker with tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism and push/pull on/off manual actuation (M-type TO CBE to EN 60934). An indicator band on the push button clearly shows the tripped/off position. Threadneck panel mounted, available i
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store