ETA Thermal Overcurrent Circuit Breakers Type 105
Miniaturised single pole thermal circuit breaker with push-to-reset tease free, trip-free, snap action mechanism (R-type TO CBE to EN 60934) snap-in type.
Single pole, thermal miniaturised circuit breaker designed for automotive applications. Fits into fuse blocks designed to ISO 8820-3, Type F. Automatic reset (for DC 12 V only) and open circuit (modified reset to SAE) version optional. Open circuit versi
Miniaturised double pole thermal circuit breaker with push-to-reset tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism (R-type TO CBE to EN 60934). Threadneck panel mounting. Suitable for line and neutral switching - the thermal actuator operating on one pole simult
Three pole, miniaturised, aircraft style thermal circuit breaker with tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism and push/pull on/off manual actuation (M-type TO CBE to EN 60934). An indicator band on the push button clearly shows the tripped/off position. Threadneck panel mounted, available i
Single pole, miniaturised, aircraft style thermal circuit breaker with tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism and push/pull on/off manual actuation (M-type TO CBE to EN 60934). An indicator band on the push button clearly shows the tripped/off position. Threadneck panel mounted, available
Single pole thermal-magnetic circuit breakers with tease-free, trip-free, press-to-reset snap action mechanism and special dual button manual release which avoids the danger of unintended disconnection (M-type TM CBE to EN 60934). Surface mounted, compact design available with fast acting, stand
Miniaturised single pole thermal-magnetic circuit breakers with trip-free mechanism and toggle actuation (S-type TM CBE to EN 60934). Two designs provide the option of either printed circuit board or threadneck panel mounting. A separate shunt tap terminal and auxiliary contacts are available. F
Electronic circuit breaker type ESS20-0.. is designed to ensure selective disconnection of individual loads in systems which are powered by a DC 24 V switch-mode power supply. For optimal adjustment to the application conditions the current rating of the ESS20-0.. can be selected by a switch (3
1. The electronic circuit breaker type ESS22-T extends the E-T-A product range of electronic circuit protection for DC 24 V applications. It is a double pole version providing physical isolation. It meets the requirements of the machinery directive 2006/42/
Single pole thermal circuit breakers with push-to-reset, tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism (R type TO CBE to EN 60934). Featuring auxiliary contacts (1 x N/C; 1 x N/O) as standard. Options include an additional unprotected circuit tap (-A3). Approved to CBE standard EN 60934 (IE
Single (type 410), double (type 520) and three pole (type 530) high performance thermal-magnetic circuit breakers with tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism and toggle actuation (S-type TM CBE to EN 60 934; also to EN 60 947). Designed for rail, panel or surface mounting. Available with a
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store