ETA Thermal Overcurrent Circuit Breakers Type 1140-E
Miniaturised single pole
thermal circuit breaker with push-to-reset tease-free, trip-free, snap action
mechanism (R-type TO CBE to EN 60934), integral type.
For lower current ratings see types 104.
Approved to CBE standard EN 60934 (IEC 60934).
Type 8345: Single or multipole hydraulic-magnetic circuit breakers with trip-free-mechanism and toggle actuation. A choice of switching characteristics ensures suitability for a wide range of applications. Industry standard dimensions and panel mounting. Auxiliary
Single pole thermal-magnetic circuit breakers with tease-free, trip-free, press-to-reset, snap action mechanism (R-type TM CBE to EN 60934; M-type with manual release (-H). Available with fast acting and standard magnetic tripping characteristics - types 3300 and 3400 - both with threadneck pane
Single pole thermal circuit breaker with push-to-reset, tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism (R-type TO CBE to EN 60934; M-type when fitted with optional manual release feature). Designed for plug-in mounting with E-T-A sockets 10 and 16.
Single, two and three pole magnetic circuit breakers with trip-free mechanism and push/pull on/off manual actuation. A choice of fast magnetic only or hydraulically delayed switching characteristics (StypeMOor HM CBE to EN 60934) ensures suitability for a wide range of applications. Convenient t
Single pole, thermal miniaturised circuit breaker designed for automotive applications. Fits into fuse blocks designed to ISO 8820-3, Type F. Automatic reset (for DC 12 V only) and open circuit (modified reset to SAE) version optional. Open circuit versi
One, two and three pole thermal-magnetic circuit breakers with trip-free mechanism and toggle actuation (S-type TM CBE to EN 60934/IEC 934). Featuring a combi-foot design for both symmetric and asymmetric rail mounting. Available with auxiliary contact (1 x N/O or 1 x N/C) for status signalling.
Thermal circuit breaker, with controlled self-resetting mechanism, specially suited to installation in inaccessible locations. Under overload conditions the circuit breaker contacts will open to protect the load circuit. A low current excitation circuit ensures that the contacts remain open ther
1. The electronic circuit breaker type ESS22-T extends the E-T-A product range of electronic circuit protection for DC 24 V applications. It is a double pole version providing physical isolation. It meets the requirements of the machinery directive 2006/42/
Single pole compact high performance thermal circuit breaker with tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism and push/pull on/off manual actuation (M-type TO CBE to EN 60934). An indicator band on the push button clearly shows the tripped/off position. Threadneck panel mounted in tracked vehic
Single pole switch/thermal circuit breaker (S-type TO CBE to EN 60934) with tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism. Designed for snap-in panel mounting utilising round hole or industry standard fuse-holder cut-out dimensions. Featuring an ergonomically styled two colour actuator with indic
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store