ETA Thermal Overcurrent Circuit Breakers Type 1140-F
Miniaturised single pole
thermal circuit breaker with push-to-reset tease-free, trip-free, snap action
mechanism (R-type TO CBE to EN 60934), snap-in panel mounting.
For lower current ratings see type 105.
Approved to CBE standard EN 60934 (IEC 60934).
Single, two, three and four pole magnetic and hydraulic-magneticcircuit breakers with trip-free-mechanism and toggle or rockeractuation. A choiceof fast magnetic only or hydraulically delayedswitching characteristics(S type MO or HM CBE to EN 60934)ensures suitability for a wide range of applica
Single pole, thermal circuit breaker with trip-free mechanism, push/pull on/off manual actuation (M-type TO CBE to EN 60934) and temperature compensation. An indicator band on the push button clearly shows the tripped/off position. Threadneck panel mounted, available in metric and US configurati
Single pole press-to-reset thermal circuit breaker with extremely fast overload switching performance (R-type TO CBE to EN 60934). Miniaturised construction minimises PCB real estate required. Largely temperature-insensitive.
1. The electronic circuit breaker type ESS22-T extends the E-T-A product range of electronic circuit protection for DC 24 V applications. It is a double pole version providing physical isolation. It meets the requirements of the machinery directive 2006/42/
Single pole, miniaturised, aircraft style thermal circuit breaker with tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism and push/pull on/off manual actuation (M-type TO CBE to EN 60934). An indicator band on the push button clearly shows the tripped/off position. Threadneck panel mounted, available
Four pole switch or three pole switch/thermal circuit breaker (S-type TO CBE to EN 60934) with trip-free mechanism and red/green two button operation. Designed for snap-in panel mounting. Integral splash water protection to meet protection degree IP66 inthe operating area (option). Optional with
Single, two and three pole rocker switch/thermal trip free circuit breakers (S-type TO CBE to EN 60934) of compact design for snap-in panel mounting. Available either with protection on one/both/all poles or, in the case of the double pole version, protection on one pole only. Illumination is op
Single pole miniaturised magnetic circuit breakers with unique high-speed operating mechanism and push/pull on/off manual actuation. Fitted with electrically separate excitation and switching circuits, and one pair of auxiliary contacts which close when the main circuit is open. Also suitable fo
Single pole high performance thermal circuit breaker with tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism and push/pull on/off manual actuation (M-type TO CBE to EN 60934). An indicator band on the push button clearly shows the tripped/off position. Threadneck panel mounted and available in t
Single and double pole magnetic and hydraulic-magnetic circuit breaker with trip-free mechanism and toggle, push or push/pull, or rocker actuation. A choice of fast magnetic only or hydraulically delayed switching characteristics (S type MO or HM CBE to EN 60934/ IEC 934) ensures suitability for
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store