ETA Thermal Overcurrent Circuit Breakers Type 127
Single pole thermal circuit
breaker with push-to-reset, tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism
(R-type TO CBE to EN 60934; M-type when fitted with optional manual release
feature). Available in versions for plug-in or integral mounting, track
mounting, or with a frame for snap-in panel mounting. The optional KF housing
is particularly suited to high humidity and other damp conditions.
Approved to CBE standard EN 60934 (IEC 60934).
Single pole, thermal miniaturised circuit breaker designed for automotive applications. Fits into fuse blocks designed to ISO 8820-3, Type F. Automatic reset (for DC 12 V only) and open circuit (modified reset to SAE) version optional. Open circuit version ensures contacts staying open as l
Four pole switch or three pole switch/thermal circuit breaker (S-type TO CBE to EN 60934) with trip-free mechanism and red/green two button operation. Designed for snap-in panel mounting. Integral splash water protection to meet protection degree IP66 inthe operating area (option). Optional with
Single pole press-to-reset thermal circuit breaker with extremely fast overload switching performance (R-type TO CBE to EN 60934). Single hole threadneck mounting. Type 1410-G1 features changeover contacts suitable for providing status output signals. Largely temperature-insensitive.
1. The electronic circuit breaker type ESS22-T extends the E-T-A product range of electronic circuit protection for DC 24 V applications. It is a double pole version providing physical isolation. It meets the requirements of the machinery directive 2006/42/
Single, two, three and four pole magnetic and hydraulic-magneticcircuit breakers with trip-free-mechanism and toggle or rockeractuation. A choiceof fast magnetic only or hydraulically delayedswitching characteristics(S type MO or HM CBE to EN 60934)ensures suitability for a wide range of applica
Miniaturised double pole thermal circuit breaker with push-to-reset tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism (R-type TO CBE to EN 60934). Threadneck panel mounting. Suitable for line and neutral switching - the thermal actuator operating on one pole simult
Compact single pole thermal circuit breaker with push-to-reset, tease free, trip free, snap action mechanism and separate (colour coded) manual release. Combining full feature circuit breaker protection and convenience with low cost of ownership benefits. Fitted with blade terminals for plug-in
Module 17plus is a power distribution system for use with electronic circuit breaker ESS20-0... Each module accommodates two breakers with an individual housing width of only12.5 mmand fits onto all industry standard mounting rails.
Single, two and three pole magnetic circuit breakers with trip-free mechanism and push/pull on/off manual actuation. A choice of fast magnetic only or hydraulically delayed switching characteristics (StypeMOor HM CBE to EN 60934) ensures suitability for a wide range of applications. Convenient t
Single pole thermal circuit breaker with press-to-reset, tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism. Type 2-5700 can be supplied as a push-push switch/circuit breaker (R-type TO CBE to EN60934 inpress-to-reset configuration; S-type with push-push operation), threadneck panel mounting. Options
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store