ETA Thermal Overcurrent Circuit Breakers Type 129-L11-H-KF
Single pole thermal circuit breaker with push-to-reset, tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism and separate manual release (M-type TO CBE to EN 60934). Designed for bolt-on mounting with terminal block type 83-P10.
Single pole thermal circuit breaker with push-to-reset, tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism (R-type TO CBE to EN 60934; M-type when fitted with optional manual release feature). Designed for plug-in mounting with E-T-A sockets 10 and 16.
Bimetal operated single pole motor protection controls with automatic reset actuation, small physical size, reliable snap-action mechanism. Caution: In specifying these 2 products, care should be taken to ensure that automatic motor re-start does not represent a safety hazard.
Single pole thermal-magnetic circuit breakers with tease-free, trip-free, press-to-reset snap action mechanism and special dual button manual release which avoids the danger of unintended disconnection (M-type TM CBE to EN 60934). Surface mounted, compact design available with fast acting, stand
Single pole thermal circuit breaker with press-to-reset, tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism. Type 2-5700 can be supplied as a push-push switch/circuit breaker (R-type TO CBE to EN60934 inpress-to-reset configuration; S-type with push-push operation), threadneck panel mounting. Options
Single, double and three pole thermal-magnetic circuit breaker with high rupture capacity to UL 489 (5 kA), EN/IEC 60934 (6kA) and UL 1077 (5 kA). With toggle actuation, positively trip-free mechanism, a choice of characteristic curves and a wide range of current ratings in finely graded steps f
1. The electronic circuit breaker type ESS22-T extends the E-T-A product range of electronic circuit protection for DC 24 V applications. It is a double pole version providing physical isolation. It meets the requirements of the machinery directive 2006/42/
Single pole press-to-reset thermal circuit breaker with extremely fast overload switching performance (R-type TO CBE to EN 60934). Miniaturised construction minimises PCB real estate required. Largely temperature-insensitive.
Two pole rocker switch/thermal-magnetic circuit breaker with trip-free mechanism (S-type TM CBE to EN 60934). The addition of a magnetic tripping module to the type 3120 range described in catalogue section Thermal Overcurrent Circuit Breakers extends the choices available (thermal-magnetic prot
Single pole thermal-magnetic circuit breakers with tease-free, trip-free, press-to-reset, snap action mechanism (R-type TM CBE to EN 60934; M-type with manual release (-H). Available with fast acting and standard magnetic tripping characteristics - types 3300 and 3400 - both with threadneck pane
Single and multipole magnetic circuit breakers with trip-free mechanism and toggle actuation. A choice of fast magnetic only or hydraulically delayed switching characteristics (S-type MO or HM CBE to EN 60934) ensures suitability for a wide range of applications. Industry standard dimensions and
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store