ETA Thermal Overcurrent Circuit Breakers Type 1410-G1
Single pole press-to-reset thermal circuit breaker with extremely fast overload switching performance (R-type TO CBE to EN 60934). Single hole threadneck mounting. Type 1410-G1 features changeover contacts suitable for providing status output signals. Largely temperature-insensitive.
Single pole high performance thermal circuit breaker with tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism and push/pull on/off manual actuation (M-type TO CBE to EN 60934). An indicator band on the push button clearly shows the tripped/off position. Threadneck panel mounted and available in t
Two pole rocker switch/thermal-magnetic circuit breaker with trip-free mechanism (S-type TM CBE to EN 60934). The addition of a magnetic tripping module to the type 3120 range described in catalogue section Thermal Overcurrent Circuit Breakers extends the choices available (thermal-magnetic prot
Single pole press-to-reset thermal circuit breaker with extremely fast overload switching performance (R-type TO CBE to EN 60934), PCB mounting. Miniaturised construction minimises PCB real estate required. Type 1410-L2 features changeover contacts suitable for providing status output signals. L
Single pole, miniaturised aircraft simulator switch with extremely fast magnetic trip time. Blade, screw and wire wrap terminals. Aircraft style threadneck and push/pull button with white trip indicator ring. Current rating marked on the push button according to customer' s request by adhesive l
Type 8345: Single or multipole hydraulic-magnetic circuit breakers with trip-free-mechanism and toggle actuation. A choice of switching characteristics ensures suitability for a wide range of applications. Industry standard dimensions and panel mounting. Auxiliary
Miniaturised single pole press-to-reset cycling trip free thermal circuit breaker designed for automotive fuse block installation. Extends the benefits of circuit breaker performance and convenience to applications which are cost critical. Colour-coded housing caps available. Version 1616
Single pole, thermal miniaturised circuit breaker designed for automotive applications. Fits into fuse blocks designed to ISO 8820-3, Type F. Automatic reset (for DC 12 V only) and open circuit (modified reset to SAE) version optional. Open circuit version ensures contacts staying open as l
Double pole combined circuit breaker and ON/OFF switch with rocker actuation. Specially suited to single-phase applications. Snap-in front panel mounting. Thermal positively trip free mechanism ensures reliable overcurrent protection and safe physical isolation of the load circuit. Attractively
1. The electronic circuit breaker type ESS22-T extends the E-T-A product range of electronic circuit protection for DC 24 V applications. It is a double pole version providing physical isolation. It meets the requirements of the machinery directive 2006/42/
Single pole thermal-magnetic circuit breaker with tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism and two button operation (M-type TM CBE to EN 60934). Featuring a flange for panel mounting, and optional auxiliary contacts and unprotected shunt tap terminal.
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store