ETA Thermal Overcurrent Circuit Breakers Type 1610-21
Miniaturised single pole
press-to-reset cycling trip free thermal circuit breaker designed for
automotive fuse block installation.
Extends the benefits of circuit breaker performance and convenience to applications which are cost critical. Colour-coded housing caps available.
Version 1616 is available especially for the automotive industry (current ratings correspond to those of blade fuses).
Single pole, thermal miniaturised circuit breaker designed for automotive applications. Fits into fuse blocks designed to ISO 8820-3, Type F. Automatic reset (for DC 12 V only) and open circuit (modified reset to SAE) version optional. Open circuit versi
Single, two, three and four pole magnetic and hydraulic-magnetic circuit breakers with trip-free mechanism and toggle actuation. A choice of fast magnetic only or hydraulically delayed switching characteristics (S-type MO or HM CBE to EN 60934) ensures suitability for a wide range of application
Single pole remote control circuit breaker (RCCB), temperature compensated, either with or without auxiliary contacts, and featuring a bimetal actuator which trips the circuit breaker mechanism within a specified time under overcurrent conditions. The switching contact latching system is operate
Single pole, thermal miniaturised circuit breaker designed for automotive applications. Fits into fuse blocks designed to ISO 8820-3, Type F. Automatic reset (for DC 12 V only) and open circuit (modified reset to SAE) version optional. Open circuit version ensures contacts staying open as l
Two pole rocker switch/thermal-magnetic circuit breaker with trip-free mechanism (S-type TM CBE to EN 60934). The addition of a magnetic tripping module to the type 3120 range described in catalogue section Thermal Overcurrent Circuit Breakers extends the choices available (thermal-magnetic prot
Single pole high performance thermal circuit breaker with tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism and push/pull on/off manual actuation (M-type TO CBE to EN 60934). An indicator band on the push button clearly shows the tripped/off position. Threadneck panel mounted and available in tracked
Single, two and three pole rocker switch/thermal trip free circuit breakers (S-type TO CBE to EN 60934) of compact design for snap-in panel mounting. Available either with protection on one/both/all poles or, in the case of the double pole version, protection on one pole only. Illumination is op
Single pole high performance thermal circuit breaker, with push-to-reset tease free, trip-free snap action mechanism (R-type TO CBE to EN 60934). Designed for threadneck panel mounting and for applications with a high fault current switching requirement. Approved to CBE standard EN 60934 (IEC 6
1. The electronic circuit breaker type ESS22-T extends the E-T-A product range of electronic circuit protection for DC 24 V applications. It is a double pole version providing physical isolation. It meets the requirements of the machinery directive 2006/42/
Electronic circuit breaker type ESS20-0.. is designed to ensure selective disconnection of individual loads in systems which are powered by a DC 24 V switch-mode power supply. For optimal adjustment to the application conditions the current rating of the ESS20-0.. can be selected by a switch (3
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store