ETA Thermal Overcurrent Circuit Breakers Type 2-6500
Bimetal operated single
pole motor protection controls with automatic reset actuation, small physical
size, reliable snap-action mechanism.
Caution: In specifying these 2 products, care should be taken to ensure that automatic motor re-start does not represent a safety hazard.
Single pole high performance thermal-magnetic circuit breaker, with tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism and push/pull on/off actuation (M-type TM CBE to EN 60934). An indicator band on the push button clearly shows the tripped/off position. Threadneck panel mounted in tracked vehicle an
1. The electronic circuit breaker type ESS22-T extends the E-T-A product range of electronic circuit protection for DC 24 V applications. It is a double pole version providing physical isolation. It meets the requirements of the machinery directive 2006/42/
One, two and three pole thermal-magnetic circuit breakers with trip-free mechanism and toggle actuation (S-type TM CBE to EN 60934/IEC 934). Featuring a combi-foot design for both symmetric and asymmetric rail mounting. Available with auxiliary contact (1 x N/O or 1 x N/C) for status signalling.
Single pole press-to-reset thermal circuit breaker with extremely fast overload switching performance (R-type TO CBE to EN 60934), PCB mounting. Miniaturised construction minimises PCB real estate required. Type 1410-L2 features changeover contacts suitable for providing status output signals. L
Thermal circuit breaker, with controlled self-resetting mechanism, specially suited to installation in inaccessible locations. Under overload conditions the circuit breaker contacts will open to protect the load circuit. A low current excitation circuit ensures that the contacts remain open ther
Bimetal operated single pole motor protection controls with automatic reset actuation, small physical size, reliable snap-action mechanism. Caution: In specifying these 2 products, care should be taken to ensure that automatic motor re-start does not represent a safety hazard.
Miniaturised single pole thermal circuit breaker with push-to-reset tease free, trip-free, snap action mechanism (R-type TO CBE to EN 60934) integral type.
One and two pole thermal-magnetic circuit breaker in compact design with slide actuator, trip-free mechanism, various trip characteristics and optional auxiliary contacts. Meets the requirements of the circuit breaker standard EN 60934 (IEC 60934): S-type, TM.
Miniaturised single pole rocker switch/thermal circuit breaker combining ON/OFF switching and extremely fast overload performance in a single component (S-type TO CBE to EN 60934/IEC 934). Under overload conditions an internal neon (filament bulb for low voltages) illuminates to give a clear sig
Single, two and three pole rocker switch/thermal trip free circuit breakers (S-type TO CBE to EN 60934) of compact design for snap-in panel mounting. Available either with protection on one/both/all poles or, in the case of the double pole version, protection on one pole only. Illumination is op
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store