ETA Thermal Overcurrent Circuit Breakers Type 3140
Four pole switch or three
pole switch/thermal circuit breaker (S-type TO CBE to EN 60934) with trip-free
mechanism and red/green two button operation. Designed for snap-in panel
mounting. Integral splash water protection to meet protection degree IP66 inthe operating area (option).
Optional with under voltage release module.
Complies with CBE standard EN 60934 (IEC 60934).
1. The electronic circuit breaker type ESS22-T extends the E-T-A product range of electronic circuit protection for DC 24 V applications. It is a double pole version providing physical isolation. It meets the requirements of the machinery directive 2006/42/
Single, two and three pole rocker switch/thermal trip free circuit breakers (S-type TO CBE to EN 60934) of compact design for snap-in panel mounting. Available either with protection on one/both/all poles or, in the case of the double pole version, protection on one pole only. Illumination is op
Single pole press-to-reset thermal circuit breaker with extremely fast overload switching performance (R-type TO CBE to EN 60934), PCB mounting. Miniaturised construction minimises PCB real estate required. Type 1410-L2 features changeover contacts suitable for providing status output signals. L
Single (type 410), double (type 520) and three pole (type 530) high performance thermal-magnetic circuit breakers with tease-free, trip-free, snap action mechanism and toggle actuation (S-type TM CBE to EN 60 934; also to EN 60 947). Designed for rail, panel or surface mounting. Available with a
Double pole combined circuit breaker and ON/OFF switch with rocker actuation. Specially suited to single-phase applications. Snap-in front panel mounting. Thermal positively trip free mechanism ensures reliable overcurrent protection and safe physical isolation of the load circuit. Attractively
An extremely versatile range of rocker switch/thermal circuit breakers (S-type TO CBE to EN 60934 with trip free mechanism) offering the choice of single pole, double pole with single pole protection, and double pole with protection on both poles. Designed for snap-in panel mounting with version
Miniaturised single pole rocker switch/thermal circuit breaker combining ON/OFF switching and extremely fast overload performance in a single component (S-type TO CBE to EN 60934/IEC 934). Under overload conditions an internal neon (filament bulb for low voltages) illuminates to give a clear sig
Miniaturised single pole press-to-reset cycling trip free thermal circuit breaker designed for automotive fuse block installation. Extends the benefits of circuit breaker performance and convenience to applications which are cost critical. Colour-coded manual release buttons available.&nbs
Single pole press-to-reset thermal circuit breaker with extremely fast overload switching performance (R-type TO CBE to EN 60934). Single hole threadneck mounting. Type 1410-G1 features changeover contacts suitable for providing status output signals. Largely temperature-insensitive.
Miniaturised single pole thermal-magnetic circuit breakers with trip-free mechanism and toggle actuation (S-type TM CBE to EN 60934). Two designs provide the option of either printed circuit board or threadneck panel mounting. A separate shunt tap terminal and auxiliary contacts are available. F
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store