GE Low Voltage Power Circuit Breakers EntelliGuard G
G circuit breakers are the newest line of GE low-voltage circuit breakers, the
next step in the evolution of a line known for its exceptional reliability and
performance. They are available in 3- and 4-pole designs rated from
These are Magnetic only circuit breakers. These breakers are available only with noninterchangeable adjustable magnetic trip, in frame Types E, F, J, K, and Tri-Break.
GE discontinued manufacturing of the Power Break I circuit breaker in 2008, and the remaining inventories of these breakers have now been depleted. Fortunately, GE's next generation of circuit breakers, Power Break II, provided a useful platform for developing a retrofill kit for the now obso
SG600 models at 60 to 600 amps
Thermal Magnetic Trip The FB100 molded case circuit breakers have the same features as the FC100 circuit breakers with 1 3/8â€ pole spacing for easy integration into equipment.
Choose 1" THQL breakers or GE's exclusive 1/2" THQP circuit breakers (THQP are available for most load centers). Both are superior products and because the compact THQPs make the most of available panel space, you can install smaller load centers to save money and space
The SK1200 model type is available in two different amp frames with corresponding current ratings including the 800 amp frame with a current rating of 300 to 800 amps and the 1250 amp frame with a rating of 600 to 1250 amps
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store