GE Low Voltage Power Circuit Breakers EntelliGuard R Retrofill
EntelliGuard R Retrofill provides a streamlined solution to update your legacy circuit breakers with a new EntelliGuard G Breaker, to give your existing switchgear a new lease on life. In addition to providing a host of new features, the EntelliGuard R Retrofill solution offers the option to include the EntelliGuard TU Trip Unit for both arc flash protection and selectivity at the same time. The EntelliGuard R offers a means to increase reliability and enhance the protection of your existing electrical system.
EntelliGuard R Retrofill can provide savings right from the start because it
makes the most of your existing equipment. Since it is 100% interchangeable
with GE breakers, it:
â requires little to no cubicle modifications, minimizing shut down time during replacement;
â interfaces with the original cubicle secondary disconnects, position switches and neutral disconnects;
â is compatible with shutters in existing breaker cubicles;
â AK Retrofills utilize the EntelliGuard G lifting bar;
â makes the secondary disconnect wiring connection with no modifications to your switchgear;
â is available for GE and OEM built equipment.
These are Magnetic only circuit breakers. These breakers are available only with noninterchangeable adjustable magnetic trip, in frame Types E, F, J, K, and Tri-Break.
SE150 models are available with 15 to 32 amps or 40 to 160 amp ratings
Electronic Trip This 250A breaker provides up to 100kAIC @ 480VAC in 2 and 3 pole designs. It requires a 1 3/8â€ pole spacing.
SG600 models at 60 to 600 amps
Choose 1" THQL breakers or GE's exclusive 1/2" THQP circuit breakers (THQP are available for most load centers). Both are superior products and because the compact THQPs make the most of available panel space, you can install smaller load centers to save money and space
Thermal Magnetic Trip This 100A breaker has exceptionally high ratings (150kA @ 480V) in a small compact 3" wide frame. This is a breakthrough product that will enable smaller, more efficient designs for our customers.
The SK1200 model type is available in two different amp frames with corresponding current ratings including the 800 amp frame with a current rating of 300 to 800 amps and the 1250 amp frame with a rating of 600 to 1250 amps
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store