GE Low Voltage Power Circuit Breakers WavePro
WavePro breakers continue the long-standing experience and safety of the GE AKR breaker line--while adding new convenience and safety features. These rugged breakers are designed to withstand short circuit stresses equal to short time interrupting ratings, allowing maximum selectivity with downstream devices. WavePro breakers can be used in power systems rated 208 to 600 volts and have current ratings 800 to 5000 amperes, with short circuit interrupting ratings from 30kA to 200kA rms symmetrical. Breakers are designed to ANSI standards, and carry a UL and CSA label.
Thermal Magnetic Trip The FB100 molded case circuit breakers have the same features as the FC100 circuit breakers with 1 3/8â€ pole spacing for easy integration into equipment.
SG600 models at 60 to 600 amps
Thermal Magnetic Trip This 100A breaker has exceptionally high ratings (150kA @ 480V) in a small compact 3" wide frame. This is a breakthrough product that will enable smaller, more efficient designs for our customers.
WavePro breakers continue the long-standing experience and safety of the GE AKR breaker line--while adding new convenience and safety features. These rugged breakers are designed to withstand short circuit stresses equal to short time interrupting ratings, allowing maximum selectivity with do
The SK1200 model type is available in two different amp frames with corresponding current ratings including the 800 amp frame with a current rating of 300 to 800 amps and the 1250 amp frame with a rating of 600 to 1250 amps
Power Break II Insulated Case Circuit Breakers are highly compact, heavy-duty breakers that combine ease of use, asethetics and state-of-art performances in 200 through 4000-Amp frame sizes, rated for up to 200,000 Amps RMS symmetrical for 240Vac, in drawout and stationary versions.
EntelliGuardÂ® G circuit breakers are the newest line of GE low-voltage circuit breakers, the next step in the evolution of a line known for its exceptional reliability and performance. They are available in 3- and 4-pole designs rated from 400A to 6000A, with fault interruption ratings up t
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store