GE Molded Case Circuit Breakers Mag-Break Motor Circuit Protector Types E, F, J, K, and Tri-Break
|These are Magnetic only circuit breakers. These breakers are available only with noninterchangeable adjustable magnetic trip, in frame Types E, F, J, K, and Tri-Break.|
Power Break II Insulated Case Circuit Breakers are highly compact, heavy-duty breakers that combine ease of use, asethetics and state-of-art performances in 200 through 4000-Amp frame sizes, rated for up to 200,000 Amps RMS symmetrical for 240Vac, in drawout and stationary versions.
EntelliGuardÂ® G circuit breakers are the newest line of GE low-voltage circuit breakers, the next step in the evolution of a line known for its exceptional reliability and performance. They are available in 3- and 4-pole designs rated from 400A to 6000A, with fault interruption ratings up t
Thermal Magnetic Trip The FB100 molded case circuit breakers have the same features as the FC100 circuit breakers with 1 3/8â€ pole spacing for easy integration into equipment.
Gerapid high speed DC circuit breakers are single-pole circuit breakers designed for use in high energy, high reliability DC power distribution systems. They are suitable for protection of mains and semiconductors (converters/rectifiers) in railway and industrial applications. Feeder circuit
SE150 models are available with 15 to 32 amps or 40 to 160 amp ratings
GE discontinued manufacturing of the Power Break I circuit breaker in 2008, and the remaining inventories of these breakers have now been depleted. Fortunately, GE's next generation of circuit breakers, Power Break II, provided a useful platform for developing a retrofill kit for the now obso
SF250 models have a higher rating of 70 to 250 amps
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store