GE Molded Case Circuit Breakers Spectra RMSTM Electronic Trip SF250
|SF250 models have a higher rating of 70 to 250 amps|
The SK1200 model type is available in two different amp frames with corresponding current ratings including the 800 amp frame with a current rating of 300 to 800 amps and the 1250 amp frame with a rating of 600 to 1250 amps
TEY and TEYF breakers are one-inch wide per pole, compact, bolt-on circuit breakers for use on grounded 480Y/277 Vac systems. Short circuit ratings at that voltage for TEY and TEYF are 14 and 18kA, respectively. TEYF also offers higher selectivity ratings with upstream devices (See DET-537 for d
WavePro breakers continue the long-standing experience and safety of the GE AKR breaker line--while adding new convenience and safety features. These rugged breakers are designed to withstand short circuit stresses equal to short time interrupting ratings, allowing maximum selectivity with do
Choose 1" THQL breakers or GE's exclusive 1/2" THQP circuit breakers (THQP are available for most load centers). Both are superior products and because the compact THQPs make the most of available panel space, you can install smaller load centers to save money and space
Thermal Magnetic Trip The FB100 molded case circuit breakers have the same features as the FC100 circuit breakers with 1 3/8â€ pole spacing for easy integration into equipment.
SF250 models have a higher rating of 70 to 250 amps
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store