GE Molded Case Circuit Breakers Thermal Magnetic Trip TFJ/TFK/THFK
SF250 models have a higher rating of 70 to 250 amps
GE discontinued manufacturing of the Power Break I circuit breaker in 2008, and the remaining inventories of these breakers have now been depleted. Fortunately, GE's next generation of circuit breakers, Power Break II, provided a useful platform for developing a retrofill kit for the now obso
EntelliGuardÂ® G circuit breakers are the newest line of GE low-voltage circuit breakers, the next step in the evolution of a line known for its exceptional reliability and performance. They are available in 3- and 4-pole designs rated from 400A to 6000A, with fault interruption ratings up t
Power Break II Insulated Case Circuit Breakers are highly compact, heavy-duty breakers that combine ease of use, asethetics and state-of-art performances in 200 through 4000-Amp frame sizes, rated for up to 200,000 Amps RMS symmetrical for 240Vac, in drawout and stationary versions.
The SK1200 model type is available in two different amp frames with corresponding current ratings including the 800 amp frame with a current rating of 300 to 800 amps and the 1250 amp frame with a rating of 600 to 1250 amps
WavePro breakers continue the long-standing experience and safety of the GE AKR breaker line--while adding new convenience and safety features. These rugged breakers are designed to withstand short circuit stresses equal to short time interrupting ratings, allowing maximum selectivity with do
SE150 models are available with 15 to 32 amps or 40 to 160 amp ratings
These are Magnetic only circuit breakers. These breakers are available only with noninterchangeable adjustable magnetic trip, in frame Types E, F, J, K, and Tri-Break.
EntelliGuard R Retrofill provides a streamlined solution to update your legacy circuit breakers with a new EntelliGuard G Breaker, to give your existing switchgear a new lease on life. In addition to providing a host of new features, the EntelliGuard R Retrofill solution offers the option to
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store