GE Residential Main Circuit Breakers THQP
|Choose 1" THQL breakers or GE's exclusive 1/2" THQP circuit breakers (THQP are available for most load centers). Both are superior products and because the compact THQPs make the most of available panel space, you can install smaller load centers to save money and space in both new installations and service upgrades.|
Gerapid high speed DC circuit breakers are single-pole circuit breakers designed for use in high energy, high reliability DC power distribution systems. They are suitable for protection of mains and semiconductors (converters/rectifiers) in railway and industrial applications. Feeder circuit
SF250 models have a higher rating of 70 to 250 amps
SE150 models are available with 15 to 32 amps or 40 to 160 amp ratings
Thermal Magnetic Trip This 100A breaker has exceptionally high ratings (150kA @ 480V) in a small compact 3" wide frame. This is a breakthrough product that will enable smaller, more efficient designs for our customers.
These are Magnetic only circuit breakers. These breakers are available only with noninterchangeable adjustable magnetic trip, in frame Types E, F, J, K, and Tri-Break.
SG600 models at 60 to 600 amps
WavePro breakers continue the long-standing experience and safety of the GE AKR breaker line--while adding new convenience and safety features. These rugged breakers are designed to withstand short circuit stresses equal to short time interrupting ratings, allowing maximum selectivity with do
Choose 1" THQL breakers or GE's exclusive 1/2" THQP circuit breakers (THQP are available for most load centers). Both are superior products and because the compact THQPs make the most of available panel space, you can install smaller load centers to save money and space
GE discontinued manufacturing of the Power Break I circuit breaker in 2008, and the remaining inventories of these breakers have now been depleted. Fortunately, GE's next generation of circuit breakers, Power Break II, provided a useful platform for developing a retrofill kit for the now obso
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store