Heinemann Hydraulic Magnetic AM/R Circuit Breakers Double Pole AM2-D3-A-20-2 - 20 Amp
hydraulic-magnetic circuit breaker has been designed to meet the most rigorous
international standards in accordance with the CE low-voltage directive. The
new design incorporates larger internal component spacing while maintaining the
form, fit and function interchangeably with the older AM, AM/S and NAM/S models
- serving as direct replacements for them.
The AMR Series delivers significant performance advantages in a compact package. Available as a UL 489 Listed device and suitable for branch circuit protection, the AMR can be used in a wide variety ofapplications, including lighting and AC/DC distribution equipment, battery disconnects, data processing and telecom equipment, and marine environments.
- Ultra-high interrupting AC/DC circuit breaker for double-pole applications
- Trip-free function helps prevent breaker being held in the "ON" posiiton during an overload
- Self-cleaning contacts
- Mid-trip alarm switch
- Shock-tested for shock in accordance with MIL-STD-202
- Vibration-tested in accordance with MIL-STD-202
- Dielectric strength tested in accordance with MIL-STD-202
- Insulation resistance of 100 megaohms minimum at 500 VDC, per MIL-STD-202
- Flammability specifications of UL 94-VO case, UL 94-HB handle
- Current protection to 1200 amps
- Voltage capability to 125 VDC and 480 VAC
- Approvals - UL 489, UL 1077, CSA, TUV
- White letters on black toggle
CD circuit breakers are designed for rear or front mounting with front-connected terminals. They can be rear mounted with M4 or 8-32 screws or front mounted with M4 or 6-32. CD circuit breakers are available in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 pole execution.
CD1-G3 for 120/240V 50/60Hz
â Ignition-protected for use aboard gasoline powered marine craft â MAS: Standard toggle handles similar to JA/S â MES: Sealed-mount bat handles similar to JE/S â Current ratings from 0.10 to30A â Sealed construction will withstand internal are without igniting an ex
Breakers in this series are suitable for ac/dc circuits to 250V 50/60Hz and to 65Vdc. They are rated at 0.02 to 30 amperes in either mode of operation.
CE1-G3 for 120/240V 50/60Hz
The rocker handle design of the Series JC/S breaker creates a clean, uncluttered appearance in both single and multi-pole configurations. Any combination of one-, two-, three- or four-pole Series JC/S breakers can be installed in a common panel cutout.
The AM/R hydraulic-magnetic circuit breaker has been designed to meet the most rigorous international standards in accordance with the CE low-voltage directive. The new design incorporates larger internal component spacing while maintaining the form, fit and function interchangeably with the
CD circuit breakers are designed for front-mounting with back-connected terminals (studs). They can be mounted with M4 or 6-32 screws. Cutouts are rectangular (for any thickness of panels between 1-3 mm.). CD circuit breakers are available in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 pole exec
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store