Klixon 7855 Series Thermal Circuit Breakers 7855 7
Sealed construction, automatic reset
Automatic reset, sealed construction, molded-in electrical terminals, rubber connectors (shells)
The Klixon 7270/7271 series circuit breakers were designed to utilize less space behind the panel space while protecting wire and cable in aircraft and ground support equipment on either 120 VAC, 400Hz or 30 VDC systems. The units are available with neck mounting (7270-1 and 7271-8) or standa
The KlixonÂ® 6752-100 series thermal-magnetic circuit breakers are ambient compensated and trip-free. These circuit breakers are designed and manufactured to meet stringent military standards with the reliability of the original 6752 design. The 6752-100 is similar to the 6752-12 insize, an
15/32â€bushing, 8-32 screw terminals
7/16â€bushing, 8-32 screw terminals
Open construction, manual reset
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store