Klixon Aircraft 20TC Series Circuit Breakers 20TC2
The Klixon 20TC series circuit breaker offers the advantages of integrating an on/oâ€‘ switch and a circuit protector in a trim, compact package. The snap-on actuators are available on request in a variety of colors, styles and indication markings. They are designed to provide a stylish console appearance to the panels of light aircraft, pleasure boats, home appliances, oÂce reproducing and calculating machines, and data processing equipment.
â Versatile rocker actuator â€“ snap-on, switch type in various styles and colors for panel mounting
â Provides dual function â€“ â€œON/OFFâ€ circuit switching and protection
FEATURES â 30VDC, 35 to 150Amps â Manual reset â Weatherproof SAE J1625 and ideally suited for rugged applications â Ignition protected SAE J1171 DES
15/32â€bushing, 8-32 screw terminals
The 7274 series are small, light weight, low amperage devices that are speciÂfically designed to protect aircraft/ aerospace cable such as flat ribbon, fused multi-conductor tape and printed circuit conductors now being used in lighter weight power distribution systems and components in ai
The 3SB Series Simulator Circuit Breaker has been developed by the Precision Products Group of Sensata Technologies to meet the growing needs of the commercial and military simulator industry. With more and more training now being conducted on simulators due to the high operational costs of l
Sealed construction, automatic reset
M12x1 bushing, M4 screw terminals
Open construction, manual reset
The 6TC and 9TC circuit breakers provide ambient compensated circuit protection in a lightweight, subminiature package size. The three phase design integrates each individual phase to provide overcurrent protection in the event of simultaneous or unbalanced overloads, including short ci
The 2TC49 â€œDual Safetyâ„¢â€ circuit breaker represents a refiÂnement in electrical control and circuit protection. The 2TC dual safety circuit breaker incorporates a fusible element in a standard 2TC (MS 3320) package size to provide redundant protection in hard fault condit
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store