Klixon Aircraft 20TC Series Circuit Breakers 20TC2
The Klixon 20TC series circuit breaker offers the advantages of integrating an on/oâ€‘ switch and a circuit protector in a trim, compact package. The snap-on actuators are available on request in a variety of colors, styles and indication markings. They are designed to provide a stylish console appearance to the panels of light aircraft, pleasure boats, home appliances, oÂce reproducing and calculating machines, and data processing equipment.
â Versatile rocker actuator â€“ snap-on, switch type in various styles and colors for panel mounting
â Provides dual function â€“ â€œON/OFFâ€ circuit switching and protection
The 2TC49 â€œDual Safetyâ„¢â€ circuit breaker represents a refiÂnement in electrical control and circuit protection. The 2TC dual safety circuit breaker incorporates a fusible element in a standard 2TC (MS 3320) package size to provide redundant protection in hard fault condit
The Klixon 6752-12 and -300 series thermal-magnetic circuit breakers are ambient compensated and trip-free. They are designed and manufactured to meet the more stringent military standards of todayâ€™s jet aircraft, speciÂfically MIL-DTL-22715. The higher short circuit capacity,
KlixonÂ® single-phase TC devices are the smallest, lightest aircraft circuit breakers available today. They represent â€œstate-of-the-artâ€ protection for todayâ€™s aerospace power systems. Their light weight and small size make them especially well suited for aircraft, avioni
FEATURES â 30VDC, 35 to 150Amps â Weatherproof, ignition protected, trip-free design â Stronger housing material for increased robustness â Ability to accommodate heavy
Open construction, manual reset
FEATURES â SAE Type 2 (non-cycling) device â Multiple bimetallic resistivities available â Multiple terminal configurations available â Metal encased
Open construction, automatic reset
The Klixon 3TC7 style circuit breaker is a lightweight, high performance, non ambient temperature compensated circuit breaker that is well suited for aircraft, avionics and electrical systems. The 3TC7 series features a trip free design that prevents the circuit breaker from being closed manu
Manual reset, sealed construction, molded-in electrical terminals, rubber connectors (shells)
FEATURES â 30VDC, 35 to 150Amps â Weatherproof, ignition protected, trip-free design â Ability to accommodate heavy gauge wire lugs across terminal studs â SAE J1625 su
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store