Klixon Aircraft 3SB Series Simulator Circuit Breakers 3SB4
The 3SB Series Simulator Circuit Breaker has been developed by the Precision Products Group of Sensata Technologies to meet the growing needs of the commercial and military simulator industry. With more and more training now being conducted on simulators due to the high operational costs of live training, the realism and complexity of tomorrowâ€™s simulators will require a circuit breaker that can provide the sameâ€œlook and feelâ€ of industry accepted circuit breakers, creating a superior training environment.
â Low amperage /fast trip response
â High performance
â Packaged in Military Standard confiÂguration
â Tactile feel equivalent to industry accepted aircraft circuit breakers
â Lower total system cost
The Klixon 6752-12 and -300 series thermal-magnetic circuit breakers are ambient compensated and trip-free. They are designed and manufactured to meet the more stringent military standards of todayâ€™s jet aircraft, speciÂfically MIL-DTL-22715. The higher short circuit capacity,
The Klixon 7270/7271 series circuit breakers were designed to utilize less space behind the panel space while protecting wire and cable in aircraft and ground support equipment on either 120 VAC, 400Hz or 30 VDC systems. The units are available with neck mounting (7270-1 and 7271-8) or standa
Sealed construction, automatic reset
Sealed construction, manual reset
The Klixon 20TC series circuit breaker offers the advantages of integrating an on/oâ€‘ switch and a circuit protector in a trim, compact package. The snap-on actuators are available on request in a variety of colors, styles and indication markings. They are designed to provide a stylish
Open construction, automatic reset
7/16â€bushing, 8-32 screw terminals
The 2TC49 â€œDual Safetyâ„¢â€ circuit breaker represents a refiÂnement in electrical control and circuit protection. The 2TC dual safety circuit breaker incorporates a fusible element in a standard 2TC (MS 3320) package size to provide redundant protection in hard fault condit
M12x1 bushing, M4 screw terminals
Automatic reset, sealed construction, molded-in electrical terminals, rubber connectors (shells)
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store