Klixon Aircraft 3SB Series Simulator Circuit Breakers 3SB4
The 3SB Series Simulator Circuit Breaker has been developed by the Precision Products Group of Sensata Technologies to meet the growing needs of the commercial and military simulator industry. With more and more training now being conducted on simulators due to the high operational costs of live training, the realism and complexity of tomorrowâ€™s simulators will require a circuit breaker that can provide the sameâ€œlook and feelâ€ of industry accepted circuit breakers, creating a superior training environment.
â Low amperage /fast trip response
â High performance
â Packaged in Military Standard confiÂguration
â Tactile feel equivalent to industry accepted aircraft circuit breakers
â Lower total system cost
KlixonÂ® single-phase TC devices are the smallest, lightest aircraft circuit breakers available today. They represent â€œstate-of-the-artâ€ protection for todayâ€™s aerospace power systems. Their light weight and small size make them especially well suited for aircraft, avioni
FEATURES â Available in SAE Type 1 (cycling) and SAE Type 2 (non-cycling) â Multiple bimetallic resistivities available â Heater wire wrapped around the bimetal keeps the protector open unt
The Klixon 7270/7271 series circuit breakers were designed to utilize less space behind the panel space while protecting wire and cable in aircraft and ground support equipment on either 120 VAC, 400Hz or 30 VDC systems. The units are available with neck mounting (7270-1 and 7271-8) or standa
Features â Small and lightweight â Current ratings 1-25 amperes â Detects arcs over considerable distances â Senses small arc currents in presence of large current loads â Insensitive to RFI/EMI and crosstalk signals â DiÂfferentiates between norma
Sealed construction, automatic reset
Sealed construction, manual reset
The Klixon 6752-12 and -300 series thermal-magnetic circuit breakers are ambient compensated and trip-free. They are designed and manufactured to meet the more stringent military standards of todayâ€™s jet aircraft, speciÂfically MIL-DTL-22715. The higher short circuit capacity,
The 6TC and 9TC circuit breakers provide ambient compensated circuit protection in a lightweight, subminiature package size. The three phase design integrates each individual phase to provide overcurrent protection in the event of simultaneous or unbalanced overloads, including short ci
Open construction, automatic reset
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store