Klixon Aircraft 3TC7 Series Circuit Breakers 3TC7
The Klixon 3TC7 style circuit breaker is a lightweight, high performance, non ambient temperature compensated circuit breaker that is well suited for aircraft, avionics and electrical systems. The 3TC7 series features a trip free design that prevents the circuit breaker from being closed manually on overloads. The 3TC7 interrupting a6,000Acircuit at 30 VDC, or3,500Acircuit at 120 VAC, 400Hz.
The Klixon trademark continues to set the standard for lightweight conÂfigurations and offers the endurance and reliability required by exacting military speciÂfications. The 3TC7 is currently available in 5-35 amperes.
â Miniature size
â High interrupting capacity
â High vibration resistance
â Available in 5-35 amperes
FEATURES â SAE Type 2 (non-cycling) device â Multiple bimetallic resistivities available â Multiple terminal configurations available â Metal encased
KlixonÂ® single-phase TC devices represent â€œstate-of-the-artâ€ protection for todayâ€™s aerospace power systems. The Klixon trademark has set the standard for aerospace circuit breakers. The TC series oÂffers the endurance and reliability required by exacting milita
The Klixon 7270/7271 series circuit breakers were designed to utilize less space behind the panel space while protecting wire and cable in aircraft and ground support equipment on either 120 VAC, 400Hz or 30 VDC systems. The units are available with neck mounting (7270-1 and 7271-8) or standa
M12x1 bushing, M4 screw terminals
FEATURES â 30VDC, 35 to 150Amps â Weatherproof, ignition protected, trip-free design â Stronger housing material for increased robustness â Ability to accommodate heavy
FEATURES â 30VDC, 35 to 150Amps â Weatherproof, ignition protected, trip-free design â Ability to accommodate heavy gauge wire lugs across terminal studs â SAE J1625 su
The 7274 series are small, light weight, low amperage devices that are speciÂfically designed to protect aircraft/ aerospace cable such as flat ribbon, fused multi-conductor tape and printed circuit conductors now being used in lighter weight power distribution systems and components in ai
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store