Klixon Aircraft 7274 Series Circuit Breakers 7274-4
The 7274 series are small, light weight, low amperage devices that are speciÂfically designed to protect aircraft/ aerospace cable such as flat ribbon, fused multi-conductor tape and printed circuit conductors now being used in lighter weight power distribution systems and components in airborne vehicles and equipment.
The 7274 series features a trip free indicating-type reset button. Also, a â€œwiping actionâ€ contact design assure slow voltage drop, faster trip time and high reliability in low voltage applications. They are available in standard ratings from 1/2 â€“ 20 amps.
â Uses minimum space
â Light weight
â Ratings: 1/2 â€“ 20 amperes
â Military approved
The 7277 series circuit breaker is physically and electrically identical to the 7274-2 style circuit breaker, with the exception that the 7277 series has wider calibration limits. Originally developed as an alternative to slow blow fuses, the trip free 7277 is used extensively as primary
The 3SB Series Simulator Circuit Breaker has been developed by the Precision Products Group of Sensata Technologies to meet the growing needs of the commercial and military simulator industry. With more and more training now being conducted on simulators due to the high operational costs of l
FEATURES â 30VDC, 35 to 150Amps â Weatherproof, ignition protected, trip-free design â Ability to accommodate heavy gauge wire lugs across terminal studs â SAE J1625 su
M12x1 bushing, M4 screw terminals
FEATURES â Available in SAE Type 1 (cycling) and SAE Type 2 (non-cycling) â Multiple bimetallic resistivities available â Heater wire wrapped around the bimetal keeps the protector open unt
15/32â€bushing, 8-32 screw terminals
KlixonÂ® single-phase TC devices represent â€œstate-of-the-artâ€ protection for todayâ€™s aerospace power systems. The Klixon trademark has set the standard for aerospace circuit breakers. The TC series oÂffers the endurance and reliability required by exacting milita
7/16â€bushing, 8-32 screw terminals
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store