Klixon Aircraft 7277 Series Circuit Breakers 7277-1
The 7277 series circuit breaker is physically and electrically identical to the 7274-2 style circuit breaker, with the exception that the 7277 series has wider calibration limits.
Originally developed as an alternative to slow blow fuses, the trip free 7277 is used extensively as primary electrical circuit protection on general aviation aircraft.
The 7277 series is designed for applications that do not require the tighter performance characteristics and approvals of our military circuit breakers.
â Small size
â Light weight
â Auxiliary switch
â Longer push buttons
FEATURES â Available in SAE Type 1 (cycling) and SAE Type 2 (non-cycling) â Multiple bimetallic resistivities available â Heater wire wrapped around the bimetal keeps the protector open unt
KlixonÂ® single-phase TC devices are the smallest, lightest aircraft circuit breakers available today. They represent â€œstate-of-the-artâ€ protection for todayâ€™s aerospace power systems. Their light weight and small size make them especially well suited for aircraft, avioni
Sealed construction, manual reset
FEATURES â 30VDC, 35 to 150Amps â Weatherproof, ignition protected, trip-free design â Ability to accommodate heavy gauge wire lugs across terminal studs â SAE J1625 su
Automatic reset, sealed construction, molded-in electrical terminals, rubber connectors (shells)
M12x1 bushing, M4 screw terminals
The Klixon 6752-12 and -300 series thermal-magnetic circuit breakers are ambient compensated and trip-free. They are designed and manufactured to meet the more stringent military standards of todayâ€™s jet aircraft, speciÂfically MIL-DTL-22715. The higher short circuit capacity,
Sealed construction, automatic reset
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store