Klixon Aircraft Circuit Breakers 6752-100
The KlixonÂ® 6752-100 series thermal-magnetic circuit breakers are ambient compensated and trip-free. These circuit breakers are designed and manufactured to meet stringent military standards with the reliability of the original 6752 design. The 6752-100 is similar to the 6752-12 insize, and includes current ratings ranging from 50-100 amps.
The higher short circuit capacity, vibration resistance and longer cycling life of the 6752-12 and -300 series exceed previous military standards. In addition, the
6752-12 and -300 series provide ambient compensation, fault coordination of all ratings, and an option for auxiliary circuits.
â Current ratings from 50-100 amps
â Proven reliability and performance of the 6752 series circuit breaker
â Usable on large electrical systems â€“ 6000 amperes interrupting capacity
â Circuit protection unaffÂected by temperature fluctuations â€“ ambient compensated from -40oF to +160oF
â Military approved (including high sine vibration capability) to MS 25361 and MS 25361 (V)
Open construction, automatic reset
FEATURES â Available in SAE Type 1 (cycling) and SAE Type 2 (non-cycling) â Multiple bimetallic resistivities available â Heater wire wrapped around the bimetal keeps the protector open unt
Manual reset, sealed construction, molded-in electrical terminals, rubber connectors (shells)
Features â Small and lightweight â Current ratings 1-25 amperes â Detects arcs over considerable distances â Senses small arc currents in presence of large current loads â Insensitive to RFI/EMI and crosstalk signals â DiÂfferentiates between norma
The Klixon 7270/7271 series circuit breakers were designed to utilize less space behind the panel space while protecting wire and cable in aircraft and ground support equipment on either 120 VAC, 400Hz or 30 VDC systems. The units are available with neck mounting (7270-1 and 7271-8) or standa
Manual reset, neck mount
The 3SB Series Simulator Circuit Breaker has been developed by the Precision Products Group of Sensata Technologies to meet the growing needs of the commercial and military simulator industry. With more and more training now being conducted on simulators due to the high operational costs of l
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store