Klixon Aircraft Circuit Breakers 6752-100
The KlixonÂ® 6752-100 series thermal-magnetic circuit breakers are ambient compensated and trip-free. These circuit breakers are designed and manufactured to meet stringent military standards with the reliability of the original 6752 design. The 6752-100 is similar to the 6752-12 insize, and includes current ratings ranging from 50-100 amps.
The higher short circuit capacity, vibration resistance and longer cycling life of the 6752-12 and -300 series exceed previous military standards. In addition, the
6752-12 and -300 series provide ambient compensation, fault coordination of all ratings, and an option for auxiliary circuits.
â Current ratings from 50-100 amps
â Proven reliability and performance of the 6752 series circuit breaker
â Usable on large electrical systems â€“ 6000 amperes interrupting capacity
â Circuit protection unaffÂected by temperature fluctuations â€“ ambient compensated from -40oF to +160oF
â Military approved (including high sine vibration capability) to MS 25361 and MS 25361 (V)
FEATURES â SAE Type 2 (non-cycling) device â Multiple bimetallic resistivities available â Multiple terminal configurations available â Metal encased
Automatic reset, sealed construction, molded-in electrical terminals, rubber connectors (shells)
The 6TC and 9TC circuit breakers provide ambient compensated circuit protection in a lightweight, subminiature package size. The three phase design integrates each individual phase to provide overcurrent protection in the event of simultaneous or unbalanced overloads, including short ci
Features â Small and lightweight â Current ratings 1-25 amperes â Detects arcs over considerable distances â Senses small arc currents in presence of large current loads â Insensitive to RFI/EMI and crosstalk signals â DiÂfferentiates between norma
The KlixonÂ® 6752-100 series thermal-magnetic circuit breakers are ambient compensated and trip-free. These circuit breakers are designed and manufactured to meet stringent military standards with the reliability of the original 6752 design. The 6752-100 is similar to the 6752-12 insize, an
Open construction, automatic reset
Sealed construction, automatic reset
Sealed construction, manual reset
M12x1 bushing, M4 screw terminals
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store