Klixon Aircraft Single Phase TC Series Circuit Breakers 2TC14
KlixonÂ® single-phase TC devices are the smallest, lightest aircraft circuit breakers available today. They represent â€œstate-of-the-artâ€ protection for todayâ€™s aerospace power systems. Their light weight and small size make them especially well suited for aircraft, avionics and electronic systems.
The Klixon trademark has set the standard for aerospace circuit breakers. Despite the small size, the TC series oÂffers the endurance and reliability required by exacting military specifications, and are available in standard current ratings from 1 â€“ 35 amperes.
â Miniature size
â Light weight
â Trip free
â Current rating 1-35 amperes
â Coordinated ratings
â High vibration resistance
â High interrupt capacity
FEATURES â 30VDC, 35 to 150Amps â Weatherproof, ignition protected, trip-free design â Stronger housing material for increased robustness â Ability to accommodate heavy
The 3SB Series Simulator Circuit Breaker has been developed by the Precision Products Group of Sensata Technologies to meet the growing needs of the commercial and military simulator industry. With more and more training now being conducted on simulators due to the high operational costs of l
The 7274 series are small, light weight, low amperage devices that are speciÂfically designed to protect aircraft/ aerospace cable such as flat ribbon, fused multi-conductor tape and printed circuit conductors now being used in lighter weight power distribution systems and components in ai
The Klixon 6752-12 and -300 series thermal-magnetic circuit breakers are ambient compensated and trip-free. They are designed and manufactured to meet the more stringent military standards of todayâ€™s jet aircraft, speciÂfically MIL-DTL-22715. The higher short circuit capacity,
The Klixon 20TC series circuit breaker offers the advantages of integrating an on/oâ€‘ switch and a circuit protector in a trim, compact package. The snap-on actuators are available on request in a variety of colors, styles and indication markings. They are designed to provide a stylish
Open construction, manual reset
7/16â€bushing, 8-32 screw terminals
Sealed construction, automatic reset
Sealed construction, manual reset
FEATURES â SAE Type 2 (non-cycling) device â Multiple bimetallic resistivities available â Multiple terminal configurations available â Metal encased
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store