Klixon EXT 200 Series Miniature Circuit Breakers
â SAE Type 2 (non-cycling) device
â Multiple bimetallic resistivities available
â Multiple terminal configurations available
â Metal encased
The EXT 200 Series of mini remote reset circuit breakers are commonly designed for 12VoltDCwiring harness protection. The device is ideal for the protection of circuits that may experience momentary overloads and is often chosen as an alternative to fuses, where nuisance replacement can be an inconvenience. The EXT 200 can be mounted in the fuse block or elsewhere within the wiring harness. This bimetallic device is sensitive to both overcurrent and over-temperature fault conditions.
FEATURES â Available in SAE Type 1 (cycling) and SAE Type 2 (non-cycling) â Multiple bimetallic resistivities available â Heater wire wrapped around the bimetal keeps the protector open unt
KlixonÂ® single-phase TC devices are the smallest, lightest aircraft circuit breakers available today. They represent â€œstate-of-the-artâ€ protection for todayâ€™s aerospace power systems. Their light weight and small size make them especially well suited for aircraft, avioni
Sealed construction, automatic reset
Automatic reset, sealed construction, molded-in electrical terminals, rubber connectors (shells)
15/32â€bushing, 8-32 screw terminals
The Klixon 7270/7271 series circuit breakers were designed to utilize less space behind the panel space while protecting wire and cable in aircraft and ground support equipment on either 120 VAC, 400Hz or 30 VDC systems. The units are available with neck mounting (7270-1 and 7271-8) or standa
FEATURES â 30VDC, 35 to 150Amps â Weatherproof, ignition protected, trip-free design â Stronger housing material for increased robustness â Ability to accommodate heavy
FEATURES â SAE Type 2 (non-cycling) device â Multiple bimetallic resistivities available â Multiple terminal configurations available â Metal encased
The 6TC and 9TC circuit breakers provide ambient compensated circuit protection in a lightweight, subminiature package size. The three phase design integrates each individual phase to provide overcurrent protection in the event of simultaneous or unbalanced overloads, including short ci
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store