Klixon Large Frame PD Series Thermal Circuit Breakers PDLA
Sealed construction, manual reset
Sealed construction, automatic reset
FEATURES â 30VDC, 35 to 150Amps â Weatherproof, ignition protected, trip-free design â Stronger housing material for increased robustness â Ability to accommodate heavy
15/32â€bushing, 8-32 screw terminals
KlixonÂ® single-phase TC devices are the smallest, lightest aircraft circuit breakers available today. They represent â€œstate-of-the-artâ€ protection for todayâ€™s aerospace power systems. Their light weight and small size make them especially well suited for aircraft, avioni
Manual reset, sealed construction, molded-in electrical terminals, rubber connectors (shells)
The Klixon 20TC series circuit breaker offers the advantages of integrating an on/oâ€‘ switch and a circuit protector in a trim, compact package. The snap-on actuators are available on request in a variety of colors, styles and indication markings. They are designed to provide a stylish
The 3SB Series Simulator Circuit Breaker has been developed by the Precision Products Group of Sensata Technologies to meet the growing needs of the commercial and military simulator industry. With more and more training now being conducted on simulators due to the high operational costs of l
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store