Klixon PS Series Thermal Circuit Breakers PSM
Manual reset, sealed construction, molded-in electrical terminals, rubber connectors (shells)
FEATURES â Available in SAE Type 1 (cycling) and SAE Type 2 (non-cycling) â Multiple bimetallic resistivities available â Heater wire wrapped around the bimetal keeps the protector open unt
FEATURES â 30VDC, 35 to 150Amps â Weatherproof, ignition protected, trip-free design â Stronger housing material for increased robustness â Ability to accommodate heavy
KlixonÂ® single-phase TC devices represent â€œstate-of-the-artâ€ protection for todayâ€™s aerospace power systems. The Klixon trademark has set the standard for aerospace circuit breakers. The TC series oÂffers the endurance and reliability required by exacting milita
FEATURES â 30VDC, 35 to 150Amps â Weatherproof, ignition protected, trip-free design â Ability to accommodate heavy gauge wire lugs across terminal studs â SAE J1625 su
The Klixon 20TC series circuit breaker offers the advantages of integrating an on/oâ€‘ switch and a circuit protector in a trim, compact package. The snap-on actuators are available on request in a variety of colors, styles and indication markings. They are designed to provide a stylish
Features â Small and lightweight â Current ratings 1-25 amperes â Detects arcs over considerable distances â Senses small arc currents in presence of large current loads â Insensitive to RFI/EMI and crosstalk signals â DiÂfferentiates between norma
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store