Klixon SDLS Series Thermal Circuit Breakers SDLS
â 30VDC, 35 to 150Amps
â Weatherproof, ignition protected, trip-free design
â Ability to accommodate heavy gauge wire lugs across terminal studs
â SAE J1625 surface vehicles circuit breaker standards
â SAE J1171 marine circuit breaker standards
â Meets 5000 amps@12VDC forinterrupt capacity perABYC E-11, DC electrical systems of boats
The KLIXONÂ® SDLS series thermal breaker series are designed for up to 150 amps, manual reset with trip indication in a single device. The internal components are enclosed in a vibration resistant, weatherproof, ignition protected, robust casing to provide protection in the harshest environments found in heavy truck, off-road, marine and construction applications. The SDLS series thermal breakers are designed to combine trip-free protection with fast response time.
The 7277 series circuit breaker is physically and electrically identical to the 7274-2 style circuit breaker, with the exception that the 7277 series has wider calibration limits. Originally developed as an alternative to slow blow fuses, the trip free 7277 is used extensively as primary
Sealed construction, automatic reset
FEATURES â SAE Type 2 (non-cycling) device â Multiple bimetallic resistivities available â Multiple terminal configurations available â Metal encased
Sealed construction, manual reset
15/32â€bushing, 8-32 screw terminals
FEATURES â 30VDC, 35 to 150Amps â Weatherproof, ignition protected, trip-free design â Stronger housing material for increased robustness â Ability to accommodate heavy
Manual reset, sealed construction, molded-in electrical terminals, rubber connectors (shells)
The Klixon 6752-12 and -300 series thermal-magnetic circuit breakers are ambient compensated and trip-free. They are designed and manufactured to meet the more stringent military standards of todayâ€™s jet aircraft, speciÂfically MIL-DTL-22715. The higher short circuit capacity,
The Klixon 7270/7271 series circuit breakers were designed to utilize less space behind the panel space while protecting wire and cable in aircraft and ground support equipment on either 120 VAC, 400Hz or 30 VDC systems. The units are available with neck mounting (7270-1 and 7271-8) or standa
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store