Moeller FAZ Miniature Circuit Breakers FAZ-NA-DC
for commercial/light industrial installations with switching surges such as fluorescent lighting or small motors
The new PKZM 01 motor-protective circuit-breakers for motors up to 16 A are ideally suited for small machines and applications which are preferably operated using pushbutton or palm switches. A special enclosure with IP 40, IP 55 and IP 65 degrees of protection available as surface moun
Circuit breakers of the new C-series with 36 kA of short circuit breaking capacity and nominal currents of 20 to 500 A are suited to the most common standard applications. The capacity of the low-voltage transformer determines the level of the short-circuit current in the most pre
Various plug-in trip blocks allow the PKZ 2 to be converted in no time at all. 3-pole and 4-pole trip blocks are available for motor and system protection. Differential signalling clearly indicates the switching states of the circuit-breaker. Auxiliary contact modules, voltage releases
These circuit-breakers protect electrical equipment against thermal overloading and in the event of a short circuit. They cover the rated current range from 20 to 1600 A.
for abnormally high inrush currents e.g. motors with heavy starting duty
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store