Moeller IZM 58 Circuit-Breakers
The new IZM58 circuit-breaker series offers complete coverage of the range from 630 to 6300 A. They are a highly modular system born out of intensive market feedback.
E.g. even while the circuit-breaker is in the "service" position in a panel, a great deal of information is obtainable about the accessories mounted. This is due to its unique design.
At a glance, the users can determine the fitted electrical accessories and the respective voltage ratings at the IZM58 circuit-breaker.
Some of the design philosophies involved:
- Innovative pole design which generates minimum heat.
- Extra safe engineering plastics chosen carefully so as to meet glow wire test requirement as per IEC 60695-2-1.
- Avoiding use of more than one material in moulded components so that recycling is easier.
- Avoiding use of non-environmentally friendly materials right from the main contacts to pigments to packing.
- Minimising component & hardware variety while maximising modularity, making maintenance easier.
These circuit-breakers protect electrical equipment in the rated current range from 630 to 6300 A. They have digital tripping electronics, which are available in four different versions.
The circuit-breakers NZM1 and NZM2 can be loaded with up to160 A/300 Arated current and safely switch off short-circuit currents up to 150 kA even with their narrowest design
The new IZM58 circuit-breaker series offers complete coverage of the range from 630 to 6300 A. They are a highly modular system born out of intensive market feedback. E.g. even while the circuit-breaker is in the "service" position in a panel, a great deal of information is obtainable a
The PKZM 4 also has a switching capacity up to 50 kA. It facilitates engineering. Current limiters become practically obsolete. With just two motor protection variants, the entire range from 0.1 to 65 A is covered. It saves precious inventory space and simplifies the engineering effort.
for abnormally high inrush currents e.g. motors with heavy starting duty
Various plug-in trip blocks allow the PKZ 2 to be converted in no time at all. 3-pole and 4-pole trip blocks are available for motor and system protection. Differential signalling clearly indicates the switching states of the circuit-breaker. Auxiliary contact modules, voltage releases
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store