Moeller IZM 63 Circuit-Breakers
|These circuit-breakers protect electrical equipment in the rated current range from 630 to 6300 A. They have digital tripping electronics, which are available in four different versions.|
These circuit-breakers protect electrical equipment in the rated current range from 630 to 6300 A. They have digital tripping electronics, which are available in four different versions.
for commercial/light industrial installations with switching surges such as fluorescent lighting or small motors
for abnormally high inrush currents e.g. motors with heavy starting duty
Circuit breakers of the new C-series with 36 kA of short circuit breaking capacity and nominal currents of 20 to 500 A are suited to the most common standard applications. The capacity of the low-voltage transformer determines the level of the short-circuit current in the most pre
The tried and tested PKZM 0 now switches motors up to 32 A. Simultaneously, its short-circuit switching capacity has been increased significantly. The short-circuit rating (400 V) is now rated to 150 kA up to 12 A and 50 kA up to 32 A.
The circuit-breakers NZM1 and NZM2 can be loaded with up to160 A/300 Arated current and safely switch off short-circuit currents up to 150 kA even with their narrowest design
These circuit-breakers protect electrical equipment against thermal overloading and in the event of a short circuit. They cover the rated current range from 20 to 1600 A.
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store