Moeller NZM2 Circuit-Breakers up to 1600A
The circuit-breakers NZM1 and NZM2 can be loaded with up to160 A/300 Arated current and safely switch off short-circuit currents up to 150 kA even with their narrowest design
for commercial/light industrial installations with switching surges such as fluorescent lighting or small motors
The PKZM 4 also has a switching capacity up to 50 kA. It facilitates engineering. Current limiters become practically obsolete. With just two motor protection variants, the entire range from 0.1 to 65 A is covered. It saves precious inventory space and simplifies the engineering effort.
These circuit-breakers protect electrical equipment in the rated current range from 630 to 6300 A. They have digital tripping electronics, which are available in four different versions.
for domestic/commercial installations without power surges e.g. filament lamps and wall sockets
These circuit-breakers protect electrical equipment against thermal overloading and in the event of a short circuit. They cover the rated current range from 20 to 1600 A.
The tried and tested PKZM 0 now switches motors up to 32 A. Simultaneously, its short-circuit switching capacity has been increased significantly. The short-circuit rating (400 V) is now rated to 150 kA up to 12 A and 50 kA up to 32 A.
Various plug-in trip blocks allow the PKZ 2 to be converted in no time at all. 3-pole and 4-pole trip blocks are available for motor and system protection. Differential signalling clearly indicates the switching states of the circuit-breaker. Auxiliary contact modules, voltage releases
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store