Moeller NZM3 Circuit-Breakers up to 1600A
|These circuit-breakers protect electrical equipment against thermal overloading and in the event of a short circuit. They cover the rated current range from 20 to 1600 A.|
These circuit-breakers protect electrical equipment in the rated current range from 630 to 6300 A. They have digital tripping electronics, which are available in four different versions.
The PKZM 4 also has a switching capacity up to 50 kA. It facilitates engineering. Current limiters become practically obsolete. With just two motor protection variants, the entire range from 0.1 to 65 A is covered. It saves precious inventory space and simplifies the engineering effort.
The new PKZM 01 motor-protective circuit-breakers for motors up to 16 A are ideally suited for small machines and applications which are preferably operated using pushbutton or palm switches. A special enclosure with IP 40, IP 55 and IP 65 degrees of protection available as surface moun
These circuit-breakers protect electrical equipment against thermal overloading and in the event of a short circuit. They cover the rated current range from 20 to 1600 A.
The tried and tested PKZM 0 now switches motors up to 32 A. Simultaneously, its short-circuit switching capacity has been increased significantly. The short-circuit rating (400 V) is now rated to 150 kA up to 12 A and 50 kA up to 32 A.
The new IZM58 circuit-breaker series offers complete coverage of the range from 630 to 6300 A. They are a highly modular system born out of intensive market feedback. E.g. even while the circuit-breaker is in the "service" position in a panel, a great deal of information is obtainable a
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store